1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Padme, Grievous, Windu, Poe, Snoke, Imperial Tie Pilot, AT-AT Driver, Cassian, Baze, Solo Lando, Qira, Basic Phase 1/2 Clone Trooper

My favourite background characters:

otc20_lobot_06.jpg

sw04ultradenizensbomarrcomp.jpg

Sideshow's Threepio is quite effective.

The diecast Tamashii/Chogokin is really impressive, but so silly heavy I put him at the bottom of a detolf. I'll take plastic over diecast all the time.

I only got him because he was cheap.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
He does have 1/6 figures, just not Hot Toys.
True, Sideshow made him. I misread the title of this thread and assumed Hot Toys. Interestingly it is available for preorder now - I wonder if they will make any improvements?
I have heard that the eyes on the SS version don't look very good unlit which is what has held me back.

Last edited:
Sideshow's Threepio is quite effective.

The diecast Tamashii/Chogokin is really impressive, but so silly heavy I put him at the bottom of a detolf. I'll take plastic over diecast all the time.

I only got him because he was cheap.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I'd get this one if I could find it for a reasonable price.

True, Sideshow made him. I misread the title of this thread and assumed Hot Toys. Interestingly it is available for preorder now - I wonder if they will make any improvements.
I have heard that the eyes on the SS version don't look very good unlit which is what has held me back.
If anything there'll be downgrades :lol

Ever since I started collecting I've been waiting for a Aurra Sing figure. I remember seeing a statue of her (not sure if it was Sideshow or not) when I was a kid, which made me interested in the character. Such a unique design (even though I've always hated that head antenna).

Mace Windu dammit! All I want is a Jedi with a purple saber. I don't any ccfl ones but I would definitely get one for Mace lol.

I would want another Fett or Mandalorian figure. We don't have enough. Look forward to season 3 and the Book of Fett where HT can provide more goodness!! :pray:

I just want to see some EU characters shown some love. Give me Darth Revan, Kyle Katarn and Dark Empire Luke.

Here we go, once again:

General Veers in AT-AT armor
Death Star Droid
Death Star Trooper
ROTJ Scout Trooper
McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper and Vader
and the darn Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander, because Sideshow version is weird looking
Hmmm. We are finally getting the ROTJ Scout (hopefully sooner than later) :joy
Now HT, make the rest. And add to the bunch the missing 1/6 Sandtrooper(s) and the 1/4 Stormie.

Back