1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've said A'sharad Hett a few weeks ago.
But I built it myself.
343e07dbdc9886282af2b3980d23d754.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Nice!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I would get a figure of Galen Erso because I loved the character and Mads was amazing in Rogue One.

:goodpost: Several years ago I began gathering loose parts to do a custom Galen Erso. I've got just about all of the needed parts but he is stuck in "project queue" somewhere around number 17 or 18 to get to...

I would get a figure of Galen Erso because I loved the character and Mads was amazing in Rogue One.

Not gonna lie, I would definitely get a Galen Erso figure. Not for Galen, but for Mads. One of my favorite actors today. Loved him as Galen, Le Chiffre, and Kaecilius among others, but it's cool he's been in three of the biggest movie franchises out there. I'm actually excited to see him as Grindlewald. I think he's going to be great in the role.

Hot-Toys-Rogue-One-Display-012-928x483.jpg

hot-toys-rogue-one.jpg
rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-reviewrr.png

694hvb.jpg

Selectively following the op's somewhat strained criteria (which everyone ignores)

what characters does everyone feel are the biggest snubs from Hot Toys so far?

I do think it's tragic we don't have the full R1 main crew.

three for each era of Star Wars, but only two named characters and one generic character.
Rogue One:
1. Cassian Andor (include sniper vest and rifle)
2. Baze Malbus (as seen in proto)
3. Bodhi Rook (include tech vest transmission cable-backpack)

Last edited:
Wife just asked why I’m crying. I showed her the second pic with the baze prototype. I called it the one that got away. She is probably regretting some of her personal life choices right now.
well, that makes 2 of us...

Also, baze being upfront in all of the promotional material is similar to what is happening with general kenobi. Not good...

Revan is awesome, but I don't see Hot Toys ever making KOTOR stuff. It's probably a separate license that they don't have and likely won't acquire given the series isn't relevant these days.

I would love Revan, Bastila and Malak but I think it's a pipe dream at best.

Updated list:

OT: Hoth Solider, Admiral Ackbar, Nien Numb, Hammerhead, Bib

PT: Padme of any kind, Mace, Plo, Watto, Jar Jar

CW: Cad Bane

ST: Poe of any kind, Sovereign Protector, Sidon Ithano, Connix

RO: Two Tubes, Saw

Solo: Qira, Beckett, Nest, Tolsite

Mando: FROG LADY, Corvus Ranger, Mythrol, Greef, HK-87, Zero

Legends: Revan, Malak, Bastila, HK-47, Mandalore

OT: Oola, Rancor, Ackbar, Veers
PT: Queen Amidala, Geonosis Padme, Mace Windu, Young Boba, Jar-Jar, Senate Guard, Aayla Secura (HT), Shaak-Ti, Taun Wei, Lama Su
ST: Poe Dameron, Snoke, Dark Rey
CW: Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress, Mother Talzin, Aurra Sing, Cad Bane
Solo: Lando, Qi'ra
Mandalorian: Greef Karga
Legends/Video Games: Mara Jade, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Talon, Bastilla Shan, Satele Shan, Starkiller (light/dark), Maris Brood (Jedi/Sith), Kal Kestus, Trilla/2nd Sister

Not to mention creatures, aliens, vehicles and environments. This is why Star Wars Disney should award another 1/6 license.

Last edited:
I'm sure someone else has said it, but once more for the people in the back...

Wedge!

I'm also kinda surprised Red Leader (Garven Dreis) doesn't get more attention. He had a significant speaking role, yet gets less attention than someone like Willrow Hood.

I'm sure someone else has said it, but once more for the people in the back...

Wedge!

I'm also kinda surprised Red Leader (Garven Dreis) doesn't get more attention. He had a significant speaking role, yet gets less attention than someone like Willrow Hood.
I would get each and every pilot figure released.

Back