1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R2-D2 has appeared in every Star Wars canon movie/show except Solo.
C-3PO has appeared in every Star Wars canon movie/show except Solo and Mandalorian.
Fallen Order is the one canon place they don't appear, I think.

Let's go Hot Toys. Get it done. Too important.

Cad Bane has been said, but Cad Bane...

I guess it's a good thing the Knights of Ren ended up doing nothing, but part of me really wanted them to pose with Kylo. Maybe Filoni will inevitably make them cool in a pre-TFA show about Luke and Ben. I hope they do an animated show with the era Luke from this comic luke-skywalker-vs-the-knights-of-ren-5.jpg

Animated would be cool, but now that Sebastan Stan has said he'd play Luke if Mark Hamill gave his approval (and why wouldn't he, I'm pretty sure he's shared that photo comparison of him and Stan on his Twitter account before), I really want a live action show of Luke post-ROTJ. Give me something Luke/Ahsoka related.

Animated would be cool, but now that Sebastan Stan has said he'd play Luke if Mark Hamill gave his approval (and why wouldn't he, I'm pretty sure he's shared that photo comparison of him and Stan on his Twitter account before), I really want a live action show of Luke post-ROTJ. Give me something Luke/Ahsoka related.

Listen to this person Disney. They speak the truth.
A beautiful Luke series. What a dream. But I’m sure Disney would find a way to ruin it.

R2-D2 has appeared in every Star Wars canon movie/show except Solo.
C-3PO has appeared in every Star Wars canon movie/show except Solo and Mandalorian.
Fallen Order is the one canon place they don't appear, I think.

Let's go Hot Toys. Get it done. Too important.

Absolutely. How can we have an R2-D2 without C-3PO? I mean I know he's not the most popular character out there, but the importance of his role in the franchise cannot be denied. He is one of the most instantly recognizable characters in the entire franchise. Right now the only real acceptable 1/6th scale C-3P0 we have is the Bandai Tamashi nation figure and he costs a small fortune.

I mean as of this moment we've gotten a Gonk droid and Jawa with no signs of a C-3PO on the horizon. That's messed up.

But people are listing impossible characters in almost every post. I didn't know we were supposed to list only the figures HT would do but have not yet.

Apparently no one here knows how to read haha. Lots of people posting Bespin Han or completely obscure characters. Was trying to see what people thought was a consensus on characters that haven't been made by Hot Toys, not what people's personal wish lists were. We get enough of that on this board.
The nerve of some people!

Next should obviously be the Full Star Hoppers Crew!
If they need real world likeness for faces, use some of the fan cast bellow;
If you don't get (or have to look up) why Sebastian Stan's likeness works as the StarKiller Kid, turn in your SW fan card now!
D7RhAk3XoAM3nhV

D-pA_NjX4AA-ZlN

hard choices have to be made
Indeed! yet somebody had to have the strength to make the difficult choice.

All the original trilogy McQuarrie and other concept art figures that can be made- at least a few of the different Vaders, stormtroopers, droids, etc.

Sean

Does anyone remember Hardware Wars?
Cinnamon bun hair roles and Cookie Monster painted brown?

Anyone remember Lothar the Grouch? And the hologram message he had R2-D2 deliver? :)

....character was pissed away with terrible lazy half-assed writing. The misuse of great actors is one of the things that annoys me most about the ST, just look at Benicio Del Toro .....

I'd forgotten(maybe blocked out) Benicio Del Toro was even in that franchise.
Thinking back on the Sequel Trilogy, more than any of the new lead characters, or the horrible role and vision (and by intent neutering) of the classic characters, in the end Del Toro's character (while meant to be loathed at the time) might be the only character to respect, in that whole new Sequel Trilogy. :lol

So to answer
What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?
1. DJ -Benicio Del Toro
I hate it here
RigidMagnificentBullmastiff-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
And to think once upon a time Benicio Del Toro nearly played Darth Maul. Jesus, what a come down.

I agree. DJ -- even the name -- is one of the worst things in all St-St-St-Star Wars movies.

Seriously, he's not even a "love to hate him" kind of character, more of an eye roll everytime he's on screen kind of character.

(while meant to be loathed at the time) Del toro's character might be the only character to respect in that whole Sequel Trilogy. :lol
(DJ? Name? I can't remember did his character even get a name?)
The only thing DJ deserves is to be removed from canon.
I agree. DJ -- even the name -- is one of the worst things in all St-St-St-Star Wars movies.
...more of an eye roll
Appropriate reactions^ to Disney's Sequel Trilogy universe, in which;
- the OT Rebellion accomplished nothing, whose first instinct is now to not fight, where Leia becomes the least inspiring, worst leader, Han Solo becomes so lame, he commits suicide by brat, and Luke becomes an absolute failed hopeless piece of s*** coward, who's instinct is now to give up, instead of seeing hope in himself and others, to hide from friends, instead of running towards them, to be a slave to supposed Jedi books and dogma (he never followed), instead of forging and walking his own path as he did.
And worst of all to now surrender to fear, when his most defining moment was to recognize it in himself in his father in his line, and NOT fear it, thus making it powerless to control his actions and choices.
All the lessons(see the cave), choices, and paths, that once defined Luke, reversed to intentionally betray and fly in the face of everything Luke learned and was.

All once forward moving heroic characters turned into such regressed abject failed garbage by Disney, that their lousy DJ character, advice, attitude and "It's all a machine..." quote, walking away with the cash, he ends up being the Disney Sequels greatest symbol of the franchise. :lol

2I9i2xO.jpg

Of all the forgettable characters Disney created, DJ survives as their absolute most significant figure to embody the Disney Sequels.

Last edited:
I would've said A'sharad Hett a few weeks ago.
But I built it myself.
343e07dbdc9886282af2b3980d23d754.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Damn that is really awesome. I was thinking just a few weeks ago how cool it would be to try to make this guy. I don't have the talent for it, but this is pure gold. Nice work.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Back