1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my list, which I don't see any of them being made...:

- Death Star guy with panel...

Does that guy seriously not have a name after all these years? He must. Ice Cream Maker Guy has a name and backstory but not THAT guy -- he was the best!

Where are you taking this... thing?

It did bother me that the actor that delivered that line is not the stunt man who gets shot.

Does that guy seriously not have a name after all these years? He must. Ice Cream Maker Guy has a name and backstory but not THAT guy -- he was the best!

It did bother me that the actor that delivered that line is not the stunt man who gets shot.

I never noticed that it was a different person. Gotta go watch the movie once more...

Given the prices of figure you would have to ask which figure am I will to pay almost $400 Canadian on? In all honesty there really isn't much. Bespin Han is nice but he would be very basic for a $250-260 US price.

He does. His name is Lieutenant Shann Childsen.

I know people want clones, but I'm still very much in the belief that Hot Toys did TCW figures 99% only for that last season, and Anakin was made to satisfy the demand for him. I really doubt we'll get a Ventress or any characters/clones from earlier seasons.

I still really want movie plain jane Phase 1/2 Clones.

I know people want clones, but I'm still very much in the belief that Hot Toys did TCW figures 99% only for that last season, and Anakin was made to satisfy the demand for him. I really doubt we'll get a Ventress or any characters/clones from earlier seasons.

I agree; I've always maintained that as well. Hot Toys has relatively limited production capacity and so many figures and licenses to do. They'll steadily make some clones over time, but it's unlikely they'll go very deep into The Clone Wars line past the "strike while the iron is hot" Siege of Mandalore figures.

Maybe over time, but then there will always be new Star Wars shows, movies, and video games to juggle.

But I think a clean Phase I/II clone trooper set is a safe bet, along with the 212th and some of the clone commanders that appeared in RotS. Others feel unlikely, at least for a very long time, though repainting Cody as Captain Vaughn would be a nice convention exclusive.

Honestly could see it being a sales things, we know Rex and Ahsoka will sell/sold very well. If they see good sale numbers, we'll continue to get more.

I'm under the belief they'll keep making them, if they keep making money, which I think they're going to be doing. Still puzzling that General Kenobi has not gone up yet.

I agree; I've always maintained that as well. Hot Toys has relatively limited production capacity and so many figures and licenses to do. They'll steadily make some clones over time, but it's unlikely they'll go very deep into The Clone Wars line past the "strike while the iron is hot" Siege of Mandalore figures.

Maybe over time, but then there will always be new Star Wars shows, movies, and video games to juggle.

But I think a clean Phase I/II clone trooper set is a safe bet, along with the 212th and some of the clone commanders that appeared in RotS. Others feel unlikely, at least for a very long time, though repainting Cody as Captain Vaughn would be a nice convention exclusive.

Which could very well bring the animated characters into live action, similar to Bo-Katan, and Hot Toys makes those. I think that's the best chance for those characters.

Honestly could see it being a sales things, we know Rex and Ahsoka will sell/sold very well. If they see good sale numbers, we'll continue to get more.

I'm under the belief they'll keep making them, if they keep making money, which I think they're going to be doing. Still puzzling that General Kenobi has not gone up yet.

I think the problem there is they made the most popular characters right away. Once General Kenobi is released, you would already have a solid collection of The Clone Wars characters where Hot Toys could think the fan base is satisfied.

I think the problem there is they made the most popular characters right away. Once General Kenobi is released, you would already have a solid collection of The Clone Wars characters where Hot Toys could think the fan base is satisfied.

I do agree with that, because most of the major TCW characters are also PT movie characters like Mace, Grievous, Padme, Seperatist army pieces etc etc, who might be put under "Attack of the Clones" or "Revenge of the Sith."

Most other major TCW characters would require some effort on Hot Toys part like Ventress, Cad Bane, Savage Oppress, Pre Vizsla etc.

I'm confident we'll see plenty of clones though.

I'm not sure I agree. It's weird. A Clone Wars line would be the easiest money Hot Toys could possibly make. They already have the Morrison sculpt done, that would just need some modifications to push out for Fives, Wolffe, Fox, Kix, etc. It's not entirely the same, but a lot of the Clone Trooper armor is very similar. We already have 501st and Coruscant Guard troops coming, they could easily turn it into 212th or 104th or whatever, and people would absolutely army build with them.

Even Mace Windu, let's face it, that character would sell incredibly well. As would Plo Koon and Aayla Secura. They already know how to make the Jedi attire. Windu would be easy, they've already done a Jackson sculpt.

Padme, sure, probably a lot of RnD and approvals and maybe a new body and all that are holding up the figure. But Clones, Jedi, Federation Droids? These just seem like no brainers. I don't get it.

This is a little bit more random, but I would loveeee some characters from other Star Wars media like comics books and video games. Some of my top choices would be:

- Cal Kestis (fallen order game)
- avar kriss (HR: light of the Jedi)
- Reath Silas (HR: into the dark)
- Revan (of course who wouldn?t)
- kanan (rebels)
- Yellow jacket comic version of Luke

Fallen Order has so many great designs. Too bad HT gave it a complete pass. An inquisitor + purge troopers would be an amazing display!

But we all know general Veers in battle armor is the one who deserves his figure. And I don't want to get too serious, but it would be nice if sir Glover would live to see that hype over his "toy".

Here we go, once again:

General Veers in AT-AT armor
Death Star Droid
Death Star Trooper
ROTJ Scout Trooper
McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper and Vader
and the darn Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander, because Sideshow version is weird looking

Fallen Order has so many great designs. Too bad HT gave it a complete pass. An inquisitor + purge troopers would be an amazing display!"
I agree. Really a shame.

Would’ve been great to see Second Sister, Purge Troopers, Scout Troopers with batons, and even Flame Troopers.

Had they had a Scout Trooper and Airborne Clone already in production back then, some of those might’ve happened.

A real missed opportunity.

Back