1/6 What Star Wars characters deserve a figure, that don't have a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But people are listing impossible characters in almost every post. I didn't know we were supposed to list only the figures HT would do but have not yet.

Apparently no one here knows how to read haha. Lots of people posting Bespin Han or completely obscure characters. Was trying to see what people thought was a consensus on characters that haven't been made by Hot Toys, not what people's personal wish lists were. We get enough of that on this board.

OT

Boushh
Veers
Dengar
Chewbacca with c-3p0 (ESB)

PT

General Grievous
Commander Bacara

ST

Poe Dameron

Solo

Enfys Nest

Sent from a point in space and time.

Now see Veers and Chewbacca WITH 3PO (a figure they haven't even made yet) are highly unlikely.

But C-3PO is a figure that should be made... and has not. He alone is probably the BIGGEST SW character not to have been made yet by HT.

often wanting Bespin Han or Padawan Kenobi or Medal Ceremony Leia. But those characters all have other versions that can be obtained for collections

Bespin Han is definitely one of the most requested though to be fair, there's no version of Han that can really be easily obtained since Hot Toys has made so few.

Almost feels like they haven't made any relative to other characters. :lol

Last edited:
Now see Veers and Chewbacca WITH 3PO (a figure they haven't even made yet) are highly unlikely.

But C-3PO is a figure that should be made... and has not. He alone is probably the BIGGEST SW character not to have been made yet by HT.

Absolutely agree with you. He is as iconic as Darth Vader or Yoda. I so want them to release him.

The one teased in the promo shots from R2 deluxe also looked so finished already. I don't understand the hesitation.

But I couldn't wait any longer. So I finally pulled the trigger on the sideshow one...

Delta Squad from Republic Commando. I'm hoping the upcoming re-release of the game might spark some new figures or merchandise.

Hot Toys loves making troopers, and they aren't adverse to game figures. Might be a slim chance but I'd buy all four, especially Scorch.

100% agree.

We have already gotten two R2D2s. Seems unfair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT:
C3PO
Admiral Pitt
Nien Nunb

PT:
Padme Amidala(literally any costume version!!!).
Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious
TARRFUL

ST:
Luke and Leia (Jedi training scene).
Lando in disguise

There are a tonne of figures that can be listed from the OT and PT alone.
As far as anything else that I'd like HT to make but seems nigh impossible:Thrawn,Xizor,Guri,Mara Jade and Nomi Sunrider 😁

Canon:
Cara Dune
Wedge (X-wing pilot)
TIE Pilot

Non Canon/Legends:
Dash Rendar
Kyle Katarn & Jan Ors
0CD41678-3B06-46B0-BEE7-535ED2A45F3E.jpg

Lots of mentions for Imperials and Clone Troopers so far. Kind of surprised Hot Toys hasn't pushed out some more Clones. Fox and Wolffe would definitely sell. Easy to army build with the generic ones. Seems like easy money for them.

OT:
C3PO
Admiral Pitt
Nien Nunb

PT:
Padme Amidala(literally any costume version!!!).
Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious
TARRFUL

ST:
Luke and Leia (Jedi training scene).
Lando in disguise

There are a tonne of figures that can be listed from the OT and PT alone.
As far as anything else that I'd like HT to make but seems nigh impossible:Thrawn,Xizor,Guri,Mara Jade and Nomi Sunrider ��

Admiral Pitt, huh?

Apparently no one here knows how to read haha. Lots of people posting Bespin Han or completely obscure characters. Was trying to see what people thought was a consensus on characters that haven't been made by Hot Toys, not what people's personal wish lists were. We get enough of that on this board.

Sorry random hero but surely that?s exactly what you asked?
You say snubbed by not toys or want and can?t get.

I want lobot. Can?t get him
Loads of people want bespin Han and can?t get him.

I've given this a lot of thought...

OT
Bespin Han
Bespin Han
Bespin Han

PT
Bespin Han
Bespin Han
Bespin Han

The Mandalorian
Bespin Han
Bespin Han
Bespin Han

The Clone Wars
Bespin Han
Bespin Han
Bespin Han

Rogue One
Bespin Han
Bespin Han
Bespin Han

:rotfl at bmarz...

Here's my list, which I don't see any of them being made...:
- Two Tubes
- Tantive IV Rebel Trooper
- Admiral Piett
- General Veers
- Death Star guy with panel...
- General Merrick (Blue Leader)
- Kuiil
- Cara Dune
- Andor (should be made when his series is released)

PT
Mace Windu
Padme (Queen and/or Geonosis)
Aayla Secura
Podracer Anakin (not sure if that technically counts since there is an EpIII adult Anakin)
Aurra Sing

OT
Rancor w/Keeper
Oola
Wampa
Ackbar
Veers

ST
Snoke
Maz

ROGUE ONE
Baze Malbus
Saw Gerrera
Admiral Raddus

CLONE WARS
Savage Opress
Mother Talzin

MANDALORIAN
Kuiil
Greef Karga
Ahsoka Tano
Fennec Shand
Koska Reeves

VIDEO GAMES
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Nihilus
Bastila Shan
Satele Shan
Cal Kestis
Trilla/2nd Sister
Galen Marek/Starkiller
Mariss Brood
Arcann
Thexan

OTHER
Mara Jade
Darth Talon
Royal Guard Trainees
Xizor

This is why HT should subcontract out parts of the license.

Back