What scale are the Legendary Scale Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could we get some information on the approximate scale of each one of the Legendary Scale Figures?

Obi-Wan
Darth Maul
Wolf Predator
Wolverine

Thanks.

From what I understand all of them will have different measurments ,some of them will have 19",some 20" etc .

Last edited:
I was wondering the scale myself. Pf scale is 1/4, legendary scale has to be 1:2 or 1:3 scale. There are very few people who have the room to collect 1:2 scale figures. I would get a few 1:3 scale though

Well, as Sideshow already stated, Legendary Scale figures will be produced in different scales, just like Comiquettes. Is it confusing? Yes! But is it different from what we experienced with SC? No! :D

Neytiri = 1:3
Obi Wan, Darth Maul & Wolverine = 1:2 (probably)
Wolf Predator = 1:3 (?)

Well, as Sideshow already stated, Legendary Scale figures will be produced in different scales, just like Comiquettes. Is it confusing? Yes! But is it different from what we experienced with SC? No! :D

Neytiri = 1:3
Obi Wan, Darth Maul & Wolverine = 1:2 (probably)
Wolf Predator = 1:3 (?)

Wasn't Neytiri 1/3 scale? Not sure just what I heard...

Neytiri is 1/4 scale. (remember the Navi are 9'-10' tall) 10' = 30" in 1/4 scale.
Wolf is probably 1:3-1:3.25 (Thx has the SSC Pred 1 maq. and he said it's noticeably larger)
IM and Wolverine 1:2
Maul and Obi 1:1.99999
:D

You're right, the Maquette... no sorry... "Legendary Scale Figure" is carrying a long bow and there is also the base, which means the statue itself is probably ~30" (35" with bow and base).

So whatever Sideshow is doing here, I think they're creating a line, where at this moment there is nothing but confusion, chaos and huge statues with no specific topic or scale.

Legendary scale statues should be considered 1:2 scale unless otherwise noted.

Wolf and Neyteri were displayed with them and are very big, but aren't 1:2.

Last edited:
Who cares if you find one of those available just get it, its going up in value for sure.

Back