What next 1/4 scale or versus piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the first page of the Gray Hulk thread you guys are right...it's only been 3 months since the last announcement.

Time goes by slow when anticipation is high. :google

In general with the VS. dioramas, the next release has been announced around the time that the last one is shipping. Wolverine shipped just a few weeks after Sentinel went up for order. Sentinel shipped right before Hulk went up. Each one has taken about six months from preorder to delivery, so I am expecting Hulk VS. Spidey in very late June or early July, with the next diorama being announced around SDCC and put up for sale for everybody. Any diorama announced tomorrow would be an exclusive, and I'm not sure that this line is established enough yet to start putting out pieces that aren't available to the general audience. However, maybe an SDCC exclusive would draw some attention to the line! (As if it needed more after Gray Hulk...)

The Spidey Vs. Hulk is due for 2nd quarter, so that could very well mean it starts shipping tomorrow!

I don't think the timing on it would preclude a Vs. as an SDCC exclusive though.

Darth Rage said:
I like to see another X-men VS piece with some of the women, definately Storm, and Jean Grey. It could make for some great effects with the lights.

That would be something for me to buy :D

gambit said:
I hope they will not inform a new VS soon. I already am buying all the SW, LOTR and most of the marvel line and I have ran out off money

Don't run out of money now! You're going to need it when this stuff actually starts to ship and they try to charge you for it!

tomandshell said:
Don't run out of money now! You're going to need it when this stuff actually starts to ship and they try to charge you for it!

:)
You are totally right; actually I have the money now but my budget only compensates the reserved ones including exclusives of Grievous, hulk vs spi, iron man, buffy and 12" SW land LOTR lines.

If SS will introduce a new product to be sent before the 4th quarter I probably will cancel some of my reserved ones, starting with bufffy.:confused:

I would like to see good old Captain America!!! and for the new VS. i would like Captain vs. the Red Skull.

~~im sorry but if im going to break into the marvel scene i want it to be with the red, white, and blue!!!

I would love to see a Mephisto vs Silver Surfer...and the exc.(limited to 50) would be a fully chrome Silver Surfer...regular would just have silver paint...

kingdarkness03 said:
I would love to see a Mephisto vs Silver Surfer...and the exc.(limited to 50) would be a fully chrome Silver Surfer...regular would just have silver paint...

you're having a Bowen moment I see... :rolleyes:

A Kirby-Romita Captain America would be unbelievable. Classic versions of Iron Man and Thor would bowl me over too!

BB

Back