What is Comic Sanctorum???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoney5000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey sorry to start a brand new thread on this, but I wasn't sure where else to ask and the Marvel thread is pretty much the only one I'm active on.

Anyways I recently started receiving unsolicited emails from a shop called Comic Sanctorum. I checked them out and the font, layout, and style is all very similar to Toys Wonderland. I even see Justin likes Comic Sanctorum's Insta page.

So my question, is this essentially Toys Wonderland 2.0? Or what the heck is this?

Hey sorry to start a brand new thread on this, but I wasn't sure where else to ask and the Marvel thread is pretty much the only one I'm active on.

Anyways I recently started receiving unsolicited emails from a shop called Comic Sanctorum. I checked them out and the font, layout, and style is all very similar to Toys Wonderland. I even see Justin likes Comic Sanctorum's Insta page.

So my question, is this essentially Toys Wonderland 2.0? Or what the heck is this?
This is Toys Wonderland but Comic Sanctorum is their site for 3rd party unlicensed figures. A tactic if Sideshow or anyone else comes after them they can shut it down and still have TW up.

This is Toys Wonderland but Comic Sanctorum is their site for 3rd party unlicensed figures. A tactic if Sideshow or anyone else comes after them they can shut it down and still have TW up.
Ah, okay...that makes sense then.

Thanks for clearing things up! :hi5:

I suspect it’s actually the other way around: if Sideshow gets ToysWonderland taken offline again for the perfectly legal re-sale of Hot Toys, they can at least continue selling 3rd party figures at FigureSantorum.

I suspect it’s actually the other way around: if Sideshow gets ToysWonderland taken offline again for the perfectly legal re-sale of Hot Toys, they can at least continue selling 3rd party figures at FigureSantorum.
Works both ways but 3rd party isn't licensed. If Sideshow wanted to pull more shady tactics to shut them down it would've happened by now. I like to believe Sideshow wanted to close the advantage that these overseas sellers have and they have done that.

So is it safe to order from them? Also what is there shipping like? Is it free or is the cost reasonable? Thanks!

So is it safe to order from them? Also what is there shipping like? Is it free or is the cost reasonable? Thanks!
I had a good experience with TW. Same outfit. You will have to go through the checkout process to see the shipping prices. Just enter some fake info except for your shipping address and you'll see the options.

Bonjour J'ai commandé deux figurines et cela fait plus de 20 jours que ma commande est en traitement. J'ai envoyé un mail afin de comprendre cette attente. On m'a répondu qu'il n'y avait pas d'envoi à cause de la propagation d'Omicron. On m'a proposé 3 solutions : 1 - remboursement en forme d'avoir 2 - attendre 3 - mettre un peu plus d'argent sur le prix de livraison ferai bouger les choses....sue faire?

Bonjour J'ai commandé deux figurines et cela fait plus de 20 jours que ma commande est en traitement. J'ai envoyé un mail afin de comprendre cette attente. On m'a répondu qu'il n'y avait pas d'envoi à cause de la propagation d'Omicron. On m'a proposé 3 solutions : 1 - remboursement en forme d'avoir 2 - attendre 3 - mettre un peu plus d'argent sur le prix de livraison ferai bouger les choses....sue faire?

Please note:

Community Guidelines

L. Official Language. While our sites welcome people of all language, English is the official language of our sites because it is the common language between our staff and members. Because we cannot moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a public conversation in a language other than English.

Translation of Mahms' post:

Hello I ordered two figurines and it has been more than 20 days since my order has been processed. I sent an email to understand this expectation. I was told that there was no shipment due to the spread of Omicron. I was offered 3 solutions: 1 - refund in the form of having 2 - wait 3 - putting a little more money on the delivery price will make things happen .... what to do?

Works both ways but 3rd party isn't licensed. If Sideshow wanted to pull more shady tactics to shut them down it would've happened by now. I like to believe Sideshow wanted to close the advantage that these overseas sellers have and they have done that.
Here's an idea for Sideshow: Why not spend that energy making better 1/6 products with the licenses you have so people WON'T want to go the third-party route...

Here's an idea for Sideshow: Why not spend that energy making better 1/6 products with the licenses you have so people WON'T want to go the third-party route...
They are just a distributor in my mind. I think the only thing I have been interested in lately from them has been that Taskmaster statue, but I am solely focused on 1/6th HT. SST made Gambit and tea bagged SS with the quality of that figure. I don't even know why SS makes 1/6th figures they are so bad at it.

They take PayPal

1648584808679.png

Back