What If...? - 1/6th scale Captain Carter Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

After looking at this front angle, the body actually doesn’t look as bad as the other overly stylized Captain Carter figures/statues. I think this body could actually still work, which I’m sure is music to Hot Toys ears.

F8984C2B-204B-4F05-8BD8-AC14A73D97AD.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

It’s in a trailer, so not really spoilers. You’ll need to stay off the internet.

Yeah, her tease has been there since the first poster and there’s even talk about it just a few posts from the start of this thread:lol

But yeah, just gotta stay off because it’s only gonna get worse the next week or two.

Well, I finally saw the movie today, so my Internet embargo is over (only to begin it all over again for Thor...).

Spoiler Spoiler:

I always have adored the Peggy Carter character in the MCU and am glad she’s getting the love but I always wondered where that love was when she actually had her own show. It was actually quite good and Hayley was terrific. I really wish it didn’t end so abruptly and that she was given a final season to tie up all the loose ends. I think Disney+ could actually still make that season happen with the finale being a knock at her door and Steve asking her for a dance.

I always have adored the Peggy Carter character in the MCU and am glad she’s getting the love but I always wondered where that love was when she actually had her own show. It was actually quite good and Hayley was terrific. I really wish it didn’t end so abruptly and that she was given a final season to tie up all the loose ends. I think Disney+ could actually still make that season happen with the finale being a knock at her door and Steve asking her for a dance.
I really liked the Agent Carter series and was also bummed that it ended on a giant cliffhanger. I could imagine one more season to wrap up the storylines, but I feel like the Steve/Peggy piece would be harder. She spent the whole series learning to move on after Steve's death, and it'd be weird for her to drop that progress once he shows up again (as much as I would love to see the Steve and Peggy reunion). Then again, he never really moved on, so maybe they're perfect together that way :)

Years ago, I would have loved a figure of Peggy with the blue dress and red hat from some of the Agent Carter promos, but the Captain Carter outfit is growing on me (though I may like the Stealth version from the What If finale even more). And the tactical look also fits my vision for a Steve, Bucky, and Peggy shelf better.

Or steve asking for a divorce :)

Who knows what will happen at this point - with HT or Peggy - but she would look great next to my Endgame Cap. I tend to do “battle couple” displays, which even my wife approves of.
This. :lecture

I'm waiting on pre-ordering this because I'm hoping :pray: for a MoM live-action version, but if it doesn't come I may pre-order and go with a third-party live-action portrait.

I ordered this way before the thought of a live action version, I am fine with cancelling it and picking up the movie one.

Back