What If...? - 1/6th scale Captain Carter Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Marvel looks identical, all they would need is the sculpt.

After watching the Thor episode, I really want a purple suit Nebula 😩 They've shown her several times and thats clearly her default look. It looks way better that the Ravager outfit. I doubt she'll get a figure from What If. HT should've made her from the first movie. Damn

For some reason I find myself looking more and more at the Facebook pictures of this figure. I guess the episode really made an impression... I catch myself thinking about getting this figure. Even though I didn't like the fact that it was made in the animated style and the sculpt doesn't even look all that much like Peggy in the episode, I find I'm warming up to it... and the Hydra Stomper as well.

I must be strong and wait. Seeing that this is probably going to be released somewhere in 2023, I'll know by then if she's in The Multiverse of Madness. Maybe even have a figure announced. If not, I could always go for this one. I don't see the pre-orders sell out.

Think they’ll make a Captain Marvel from the What If ?

Captain Marvel looks identical, all they would need is the sculpt.

[...]

I was so glad to see Captain Marvel in a What If episode!!! She looks just like her live-action counterpart, HT could just repaint the body and blast effects from the first release and add a cartoonish head sculpt in keeping with the rest of the What If line.

I'd buy a What If Captain Marvel in a heartbeat!!!!

Q135aKE.jpg

I was so glad to see Captain Marvel in a What If episode!!! She looks just like her live-action counterpart, HT could just repaint the body and blast effects from the first release and add a cartoonish head sculpt in keeping with the rest of the What If line.

I'd buy a What If Captain Marvel in a heartbeat!!!!
That's a given. :lol

I don't see them doing a full figure, but it would actually be kind of nice if they made a series of animated style sculpts that you could put on existing figures to convert them to their What if...? versions since many characters retained their MCU outfits.

I wonder if some third party company might do that.

That's a given. :lol

I don't see them doing a full figure, but it would actually be kind of nice if they made a series of animated style sculpts that you could put on existing figures to convert them to their What if...? versions since many characters retained their MCU outfits.

I wonder if some third party company might do that.

Yep! lol A full WI? CM figure would be amazing, but yeah I'm thinking they'll not go too deep in the line. It'd be cool if a third company did that! I'd defs be interested in a cartoon CM head sculpt :lol:lol

It possibly makes it easy for HT as they may just need to change the headsculpt.from cartoon to a realistic one, and use the same body.

Would love a live action version of the character, but I fear by the time it's announced, $290 will be the new Hot Toys norm.

Ugh, thought there was something new to discuss about this figure, and it ends up being spoilers. :gah: At this point, I may just stay away from the forum for the next few weeks...
It’s in a trailer, so not really spoilers. You’ll need to stay off the internet.

Looks pretty similar from the waist down and sides:lol I imagine they’ll go with consistency for her design.

I wish they would’ve went metallic shield though.
View attachment 574763
View attachment 574764

Probably needs a body that matches Hayley Attwell's real body, rather than the way they drew her in the cartoon.

Agree, would like to see MoM Captain Carter!

Also agreed! IF they make one, the head sculpt and body proportions need to bee on point!

LmfM9em.jpg

Z2jMGzL.jpg

Back