What Figure(s) would you like to see revisited by Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. RAMBO (First Blood), Part II, and part 4.

2. Jack Sparrow from the first film since it was never made and it's the original version.

3. ROCKY from 1, 2, 3, and 4.

If we're being serious here (let's be real here, Hot Toys isn't going to do ****), here's what should be revisited.

- Kyle Reese (old one doesn't hold up and they NEVER made the 1984 bum look)
- T1 or T2 Endoskeleton
- regular/clean T2 Arnold, just one more go

- Begins Batman (do that suit right, no lazy one piece rubber suit crap)
- '89 Batman (same as above, do an undersuit with armor overlay, don't be lazy, give him a vault too)
- Nicholson Joker (they still had so many potential unique variants that they could have made, what a waste of likeness rights)
- Reeve Superman/Clark Kent should have been done by now

- Maguire Spider-Man (they could have done a better job, make it from the first two movies)
- Blade (make him Blade I)

- Indiana Jones, way to just drop the ball and abandon the license

- Dutch
- Classic Predator
- Billy

- Hicks
- Apone
- Vasquez
- Hudson
- Drake

- Rambo First blood
- Rambo II
- Rambo III

- Rocky
- Clubber Lang
- Ivan Drago

Remember when they were going to do Barbosa and Cannibal Jack with that huge throne, good times.

If we're being serious here (let's be real here, Hot Toys isn't going to do ****), here's what should be revisited.

- T1 or T2 Endoskeleton

- '89 Batman (same as above, do an undersuit with armor overlay, don't be lazy, give him a vault too)
- Nicholson Joker (they still had so many potential unique variants that they could have made, what a waste of likeness rights)

- Maguire Spider-Man (they could have done a better job, make it from the first two movies)

- Dutch
- Classic Predator
- Billy

- Hicks
- Apone
- Vasquez
- Hudson
- Drake

- Rambo First blood
- Rambo II
- Rambo III

- Rocky
- Clubber Lang
- Ivan Drago

You don't like Rambo 4? I think it's the second best film behind First Blood. Part 2 is the most iconic, but I think 4 is better.

If they make a proper pat II with a full costume, two heads, one with a black headband and one with a maroon/dark red one, part III becomes redundant.

Sure, Stallone was huge in part 3 and his hair was really long, but his overall look is similar to part 2, except for the maroon headband.

His look in Part 4 is more unique, and a better option, but only after the first two films get a figure.

Dutch might get made if they made Commando. If they do make one, they better not use a rubber body.

Indy should get another shot...and he probably will since he's a Disney character and there's another film on the way.

They might not be done with T2 and T1, but Burton Bats might be over because of the mime joker sales and Battfleck. I could see HT making one more Ledger Joker. I'm surprised Begins Bats didnt get any love in the 10th anniversary.

I like Rambo 4. I thought this thread was all about figures of characters they've already done that should be revisited. I don't think they ever did Rambo from Rambo 4, which never made sense to me since they did ****ing Barnie from Expendables. :lol Of course I'd love to see Rambo from 4.

There was a time where it really looked like they were going to milk the hell out of Arnold and Stallone. They were announcing a bunch of licenses, meeting with those two in person and having all those events with the photo ops. Really disappointed that most of that stuff didn't even pan out. Same with Nicholson. They're the only company to pony up the dough for a figure of him, and they blew it after the bare bones, half assed Mime Joker.

So many licenses have promise behind them that Hot Toys just don't take advantage of. They tease the future and make it look bright (New Rambos! New Rockys! New 1/4 Arnold T-800! 1/4 Dutch! Multiple Nicholson Joker clown shapes!?) and they just squander them.

It's been 5 years for a lot of this stuff. Makes one wonder if they even have the license to do them anymore.

First Class Professor X for sure.
Totally agree. . They actually made a prototype and looked amazing but it was never released probably because of licensing. .. bummer

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

1989 Joker - both versions so far are great, but Jack Napier (with Jack and snarling Joker headsculpts) and Museum Joker (in make-up and dripping make-up) variants are needed. Between the four headsculpts (some could be modified from the existing ones) they could cover his every iconic look.

Indiana Jones - would be cool to own a 1/6 Indy some day but so far none of the likenesses convinced me 100%.

Totally agree. . They actually made a prototype and looked amazing but it was never released probably because of licensing. .. bummer

Yea that's why I wrote him specifically, ideally I would love if Fassneto, Professor X and their older counterparts were made as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that's why I wrote him specifically, ideally I would love if Fassneto, Professor X and their older counterparts were made as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I agree... there are some pretty nice third party companies that have some pretty cool near hot toys a utility figures out there but you usually gotta take the chance buying from someone in china and youll be spending the equivalent to HT prices so its really if your willing to take a chance.. toys era has there version of fassbender magneto from days of futures past... I have that figure and its really actually quite nice.. def up there with some hot toys quality figures. Id suggest that option until theres another option.. also there's someone on the board selling a custom magneto from days of future past made by Rise collectible. . Also a very nice interpretation. Ill see if I can find the link again

- T1 or T2 Endoskeleton

- Dutch
- Classic Predator
- Billy

- Hicks
- Apone
- Vasquez
- Hudson
- Drake

- Rambo First blood
- Rambo II
- Rambo III

- Rocky
- Clubber Lang
- Ivan Drago

My problem if they do a new Uncle Bob is I'd want it to be a better likeness than DX13...and if that happened I'd want them to redo the BD T-800 etc etc etc The never-ending cycle as we've discussed before.

The marines are no-brainers, those could be amazing if done today.

Nicholson Joker - yeah, a whole lot of wasted potential there. Would have loved a straight up Jack Napier version, his Joker mob look with the skin coloured ''make-up'', and some other version that could give us a non-hat hair headsculpt.

Back