What Figure(s) would you like to see revisited by Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this one was inevitable when they did the DX10... but that wasn't the case.

I don't see it happening since that ship has sailed. Unless they're remaking the T1 or T2 Endo along with a new T-1000, seems like the Terminator line is dea.. terminated.

Batman Begins suit, wasn't into these when this was out and I know they could improve things with it now.

Iron Man Mark's VI and VII - First to go along with the new War Machine but I would want it with the "Reindeer Games" options from Avengers, VII because it was from the first Avengers film, the "open" version looks great and its the Mark VII (enough said really)

'Director' Phil Coulson - This is where I push "revised" as I think they could tweak the HS (already great but room for some improvement) and I would love him in his Season 3 'Director' look with the more relaxed jeans, shirt and blazer/jacket or coat look. Wouldn't need to come with that much as he could be bundled with a set of sunglasses, M&P (possibly an ICER too), SHIELD Lanyard and either a brown SHIELD folder or the blue Caterpillars/Secret Warriors folder from the Season 2 finale (maybe the Toolbox but that hasn't even been mentioned since S2).

TBF though I wouldn't object to the idea of a special 2 pack (this is where it really goes from "revised" to "new") with him bundled with Daisy in her Secret Warriors outfit... will never happen though.

Speaking of Directors of SHIELD and re-releases I imagine a 2.0 of Avengers Fury with the new HS (but the eye patch moulded on) would both sell well and annoy those who just upgraded their original Fury's (but some of us just wanna watch the world burn :devil ).

Batman Begins suit, wasn't into these when this was out and I know they could improve things with it now.
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/hot-toys-batman-batmobile-batman-begins.240293/
Poster%2B-%2BFour%2BHorsemen%2Bof%2Bthe%2BApocalypse%2C%2BThe_01.jpg

OT: those would be fantastic figures.

Last edited:
The Rocky line, the old ones look awful compared to todays standards.. still wouldn’t mind them tho.

I recently got the Dutch Arnold figure, that figures headsculpt holds up well, but everything else needs an update. I replaced the body with a phicen and that figure is near perfect.

But the pleather has deteriorated and the boots are stiff and no flex. This is something that needs to be redone. I wonder why no 3rd party has done it. It's not like it's a complex figure to create. Just sometimes it's strange that no 3rd party exists for something kind of simple.

Back