What do you want from the Angel line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thamesvalidude said:
and Giles:banghead :banghead :banghead

I hear that one, and I echo your sentiment: :banghead

I hope when they do Cordelia, they model her off of season 1 like they did Angel. That way she'll work with Angel figures, and Buffy figures.

Josette said:
I hope when they do Cordelia, they model her off of season 1 like they did Angel. That way she'll work with Angel figures, and Buffy figures.
That's what I'm thinking they'll do, kill two birds with one stone.

I think it's likely too.

I'm a bit biased though, I really dislike what happens to her character in the later seasons, so I'd want her to be based off of a time when I liked her.

Being as we saw Angel in the Buffy line, think we'll see an Angel version Buffy??
How 'bout a decent Faith?
The phone he spoke to Giles on? Could be as close as we get!!

I'd love a Connor in his Peter Pan costume as well as Holtz.

And I just thought of something - Faith was on Angel, perhaps we can get a re-do?

Ugh...Connor. One of my least favorite tv characters ever.

I like to pretend the whole Connor thing never happened on Angel. I hated the whole storyline, especially when Jasmine came into the mix. If I ever get Angel on dvd, I'll only get the first 2 seasons.

I can say I would buy an Angel version of Faith if the sculpt was good. I passed on the first one, but she's one of my favorite Buffy/Angel verse characters.

Darklord Dave said:
Funny, I liked Angel more and more as the seasons progressed with 4 and 5 about equal.
I thought the sotries got stronger and stronger, and LOVED how the apocalypse for season4 was world peace, with a catch.

Although I cant deny it... I HATE connor. Not the character in theory but the way they chose to play him out in acting and script. Did he EVER stop whinging?!!

Back