What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge kpop lisener, but there are a few Korean singers that I follow. Taeyeon is a former member of "Girls Generation", and branched off into her own solo career several years ago. She has powerful vocal range, and a lot of songs have a sort of "cinematic" feel that I can envision hearing in a movie soundtrack. Although, this is a cover song from Adele, I think she did a great job on it.

Just finished a good workout and had my metallica Playlist going and all of a sudden this song "murder" from UGK pops up. Haven't been much into rap in the past few years but this song stopped me mid workout and I just stood there listening to the entire song. Now I have it on repeat. Very old song('96) which is why I probably enjoyed it so much. Better than what's on the radio now a days. Good workout song 🎵 also, IMO especially Bun B' s verse.

Last edited:
I began listening to Flagship, a few months before the start of the pandemic in 2020. Now, the lyrics for their song, "Midnight" reminds me of a time of yesteryear and longing for the past.

R.gif

Metallica is still my favourite

Back