what are you drinking?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tring brewery death or glory 7.2% for £2.19 a pint at the waterend barn st.albans uk delicious.

Coffee… ☕

Then I have to go outside to water my plants. The heat on the east coast has been ridiculously harsh on them.

Lost State Maple Whiskey I picked up in Bristol, TN and Devils River Rye Whiskey I picked up in San Antonio, TX last month.

Has anyone ever tried this? I'm curious but it has to be about 80 times worse than Kahlua.... right?
bottle.png

Has anyone ever tried this? I'm curious but it has to be about 80 times worse than Kahlua.... right?
bottle.png

Never had it myself but ive had people call my work just to ask if we have it (we don't) so it cant be too bad if you're a fan of coffee flavored liquor.

Jameson Cold Brew is amazing though.

Never had it myself but ive had people call my work just to ask if we have it (we don't) so it cant be too bad if you're a fan of coffee flavored liquor.

Jameson Cold Brew is amazing though.
LOL thanks, I completely forgot that I made a post asking about that here!
A coworker invited me to try it out mixed with rum and pineapple juice and it was just… okay.
I consider myself as an unpretentious coffee enthusiast (which really might be an oxymoron), but I still much prefer an Irish coffee or a classic White Russian
Drunk The Big Lebowski GIF by Focus Features

LOL thanks, I completely forgot that I made a post asking about that here!
A coworker invited me to try it out mixed with rum and pineapple juice and it was just… okay.
I consider myself as an unpretentious coffee enthusiast (which really might be an oxymoron), but I still much prefer an Irish coffee or a classic White Russian
Drunk The Big Lebowski GIF by Focus Features

lmao I had no clue that post was that old. That's certainly an interesting mix, not sure how id feel about that either.

When it comes to alcoholic coffee related drinks I am very limited in knowledge, I'm more of a beer or fruit based cocktail guy, have had a White Russian once years ago, cant say I remember how I felt about it :ROFLMAO:

Back