Statue Weta: Zack Snyder's Justice League - Superman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine this would fly. Has anyone brought these posts to WETA's attention and asked about authenticity of the photos? I have the this on order and assuming that in some universe a major studio like WETA was content to pedal this as their finished product, I would think any major retailer with a good reputation would back a customer wanting to return this for full refund including deposit if this is truly what we received as compared with the prototype images being used to presale the item.

People have brought it to their attention, Weta just doesn’t care. They said that the statue looks the way it does due to “unflattering photos” being taken of it.

People have brought it to their attention, Weta just doesn’t care. They said that the statue looks the way it does due to “unflattering photos” being taken of it.
That's a shame, I know people rate their LOTR but I've never been that impressed since their ghost in the shell scarjo likeness

c359d012-1510-41ea-8ab0-b613844632a1.jpg

What was that Battinson argument again about large scale statues being a totally different league than 1/6 figures?

And now i got a message from my Shop i have ordered the statue that the price now increases 100 euros more than the pre-order price...

May this be cause so many people cancelled the pre-order ?

And now i got a message from my Shop i have ordered the statue that the price now increases 100 euros more than the pre-order price...

May this be cause so many people cancelled the pre-order ?
Weta put their prices up a few months ago. Shouldn't be affecting pre-orders though.

so glad i canceled. glad for those who like it but they screwed the pooch on this guy for sure lol

Weta sent me a replacement. The S and belt have more prominent silver than the original one. I think the suit is too light though and I still plan to sort that. I would also say that with the slight difference in paint variation it looks more like Cavill than the original.

PXL_20221108_171120053.jpeg

Back