Statue Weta: Zack Snyder's Justice League - Superman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered, I debated waiting to see a QS version, but ultimately decided I would hate to miss out on this one!

Ordered, I debated waiting to see a QS version, but ultimately decided I would hate to miss out on this one!
Same. I didn't want to miss out on this one either. I loved Cavil's Superman and he was great in the Synder JL Movie. What drew me to this piece was the flying pose and effects. I feel like it captures Superman's Power/Presence

An update. First look at the 3D models of Superman and Darkseid

Superman looks great. The engineering looks sturdy. Overall, I think the portrait is looking solid.

From Weta Collectors FB Site. Not gonne lie....that fury head (laser beam eyes) has me worried.....

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Could be just Lena’s distortion, but the final heads also look to have gotten a little squished during the production process

Looks like,one of those dc direct cheaper statues on GameStop For $150.
thats sad as I am contemplating getting the knightmare Batman.

Weta should just stick to what they're good at with Tolkien/LOTR stuff. Those pieces usually come out pretty dang good. I mean, the proto paint looked a little heavy handed already, but now, the not only does the production paint look bad, but the sculpts as well. Unacceptable, especially at the price point.

Yeah, they should be ashamed of themselves.
You're really gonna try to insert yourselves to compete against, JND, Prime1, XM, Sideshow, etc. with that?
They are really banking on just the WETA name.
with around more or less $1k with shipping, I would have been pissed if I received that!

Are those even real? They look like eBay China knockoffs of an existing product. Why would the head be squished that much? Even the second pic of the whole body looks like picture was squished, which just isn't true from other pics from other people.

The last one is a huge lens distortion by shooting it that close with a camera phone

Are those even real? They look like eBay China knockoffs of an existing product. Why would the head be squished that much? Even the second pic of the whole body looks like picture was squished, which just isn't true from other pics from other people.

The last one is a huge lens distortion by shooting it that close with a camera phone
Hopefully they are knockoffs

This is a huge disappointment. Have this almost paid off bt sadly this will be my first return of the new yr. This is just unacceptable if these are the case. Was so looking forward to gettin this piece 😑

This is a huge disappointment. Have this almost paid off bt sadly this will be my first return of the new yr. This is just unacceptable if these are the case. Was so looking forward to gettin this piece 😑
Unfortunately the boxes look legit so the chances of these being knockoffs are low, having looked at the pics properly

Went ahead and cancelled mine. Just can't justify this turnout for the price. Quite a few more pics and video on fb groups. Still terrible imho. They wanna blame the lighting or cameras lol its not even close

Not surprising. WETA sculpts are rarely good in production. The only ones that turn out okay are the creatures.

Back