Statue Weta: Zack Snyder's Justice League - Darkseid 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Weta Workshop said:
Everyone has a Darkseid. The Ruler of Apokolips and greatest villain of them is coming for your shelf in 1:4 scale! Sign up to be the first to know when Zack Snyder's Justice League collectibles land: https://events.wetanz.com/jlsc

fg666Ie.jpg

Interested..but I want to see if Iron Studios or Queen Studios would also do 1/4 Superman and Darkseid before pulling the trigger unless Weta exclusively holds the 1/4 Snyder cut license.

Hmmm. I just pulled the trigger on the XM studios Darkseid. Very curious to see how this one turns out though. If it turns out well then I'll definitely add this to the collection.

This would go well next to the QS 1/4 Thanos. Looking forward to this one more than Supes.

I'm not liking how Darkseid looks in the Snyder Cut Justice League trailers. He looks lanky ...tall and skinny. Will have to see the movie this week to be sure.

Will still see how this turns out, tho. SSC Darkseid MAQ has my money for the moment.

idk, if I was as buff as Darkseid is in the movie, I don't think I'd consider myself lanky lol. Dasaad on the other hand is skin and bones as he should be. However, I'm not really interested in any collectibles from the movie either, I'm just excited to finally watch after so many years of wishing for it to come true.

Nah. Saw the movie this morning. Don't like how Darkseid looks in the movie. Looks nothing like the comic character. The comic character looks more buff.

Am I the only one that wasn’t into bare chested Darkseid in the flashback retelling by WW :dunno

I’d prefer his final scene attire

Bare chest = Orc wannabe :cuckoo:

Am I the only one that wasn’t into bare chested Darkseid in the flashback retelling by WW :dunno

I’d prefer his final scene attire

Bare chest = Orc wannabe :cuckoo:

I mean, he's not Darkseid yet in the history lesson so it makes sense for him to look different :dunno: He's Uxas (aka young Darkseid ) and hasn't reach the power and status level yet of taking on the name Darkseid. The final scenes are him as Darkseid, fully risen to the New God status.

Arrived last week

Attachments

• 16.jpeg
    16.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    637.9 KB · Views: 0
Back