Weta Minas Tirith Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it went quick when they knocked $100 off of the bust.

Yah, I was bidding on that reverse auction and missed it by ----><--- that much. Oh well...

With the new Gollum reveal and all the other stuff previewed this year I would think they don't want to much stock taking space in the warehouse.

I'd be a little worried if no more are made. There was some hope/speculation that WETA was going to unveil a same scale Minas Morgul at SDCC. I think they'd want to set some of the remaining Minas Tirith pieces aside to offer as a combo set if Minas Morgul is in the cards (hope it is).

Rivendell is listed as temporarily sold out, with a pre-order for when new stock arrives. Maybe they'll do the same thing with MT. I think Minas Morgul will eventually get made as there's a lot of talk about it getting done.

Rivendell is listed as temporarily sold out, with a pre-order for when new stock arrives. Maybe they'll do the same thing with MT. I think Minas Morgul will eventually get made as there's a lot of talk about it getting done.
They said last year that Rivendell would stop production, kind of pissed as I paid for EU shipping as it was sold out in US and I was afraid of missing it.

I could have sworn that it was completely sold out, but I guess they'll have to see how many orders they get to do another run for Rivendell.

There's always speculation on all kinds of stuff in this hobby, Just gotta go for what you really want in the end, and maybe you'll get lucky with a few as an after thought.

As I recall, one of the WETA reps said that they'd probably have to increase the price if they continued production but it looks like that hasn't happened yet. That was posted around the time Orthanc sold out so it would have been a couple years ago.

Hoping Minas Morgul gets made one way or another. Wonder if lighting effects would be incorporated? That could be interesting.

As I recall, one of the WETA reps said that they'd probably have to increase the price if they continued production but it looks like that hasn't happened yet. That was posted around the time Orthanc sold out so it would have been a couple years ago.

Hoping Minas Morgul gets made one way or another. Wonder if lighting effects would be incorporated? That could be interesting.

Yes, that does sound familiar. Front gates of Erebor are also at low stock, I don't think they'll re run that...

I could have sworn that it was completely sold out, but I guess they'll have to see how many orders they get to do another run for Rivendell.

There's always speculation on all kinds of stuff in this hobby, Just gotta go for what you really want in the end, and maybe you'll get lucky with a few as an after thought.

Well, it was shortly after Orthanc sold out with almost no warning. Then they said better get Rivendell as they were not making them anymore so I believed them.

I picked up Rivendell after that warning and seeing it selling out at different online shops.

If not mistaken, I too remember Weta saying that they were not sure about another run, as the price would increase.

In any case, I'm definitely happy with my Rivendell and really looking forward to the eventual Minas Morgul release. I don't see Weta adding electronic features, though. I could see them utilizing a type of glow-in-the-dark paint application for the green glow.

I picked up Rivendell after that warning and seeing it selling out at different online shops.

If not mistaken, I too remember Weta saying that they were not sure about another run, as the price would increase.

In any case, I'm definitely happy with my Rivendell and really looking forward to the eventual Minas Morgul release. I don't see Weta adding electronic features, though. I could see them utilizing a type of glow-in-the-dark paint application for the green glow.
There was no "not sure" about it, they said no more period.

This is an amazing environment, maybe my favourite even if it's really hard because I'm fond of all of them

Back