WETA: Bag End on the Hill (limited edition 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of that 1021 went to retailers, question is how many.
This has got to have the largest base on an environment to date I think.
Full size Edoras for TT maybe?
ROTK... an even better larger MT :lol

Edition size set and sold out: 1021. You'd think they'd round it up for stragglers, like 1021 pre-orders, OK let's set edition size to 1030 or 1050.
Sounds more legit if they make it an odd number. Plus there are always cancellations, so they end up with extras anyway.

Retailers most likely purchased the bulk of these. I think the final number is too high by a couple of hundred, at least.

I preordered through Weta but it has left a bad taste. I think it is a few hundred over-priced but I bit, as I have all of the hobbit hole environments and most of the regular environments, as well. I would regret not getting it, for sure.

Retailers most likely purchased the bulk of these. I think the final number is too high by a couple of hundred, at least.

I preordered through Weta but it has left a bad taste. I think it is a few hundred over-priced but I bit, as I have all of the hobbit hole environments and most of the regular environments, as well. I would regret not getting it, for sure.
I doubt that retailers ordered most of these and will be stocking this, most people who wanted one would have ordered already. Almost everything Weta isa bit overpriced so that's just normal. If they can get it why should they take less, I wish they would, but it's not happening.

Back