Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone here have the sideshow Jason Voorhees Terror Of Crystal Lake statue? If you do, please be sure to post some pics, as it's a great statue of Jason[even though it's not canon].Cheers! :horror:)

Same here. The set is super cheap really with how many discs you get, and better quality scans/extras! :yess:

Thanks. I've been challenging myself to do a horror pic every day of October for a few years now.

Dont know if I ever posted this. More pics in my instagram

Captura0.JPG

Captura2.JPG

Captura7.JPG

Captura5.JPG

Captura4.JPG

Nice customs. Tell me more about this part 6. Who made the sculpt/mask? Is the rest a kitbash?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thank you.

-The head + mask + neck shoulders bought to Onecustoms.IMO, it was poorly painted and paint falling apart, Cast holes badly filled with dont know what kind of soft material. Also found tin foil as part of the filling material mixing with the resin(he ran out of it?). Cant complain about his artistic abilities in sculpting but I do about the final product, not looking like prototype and with those flaws. To me it felt like sent in a hurry and with no quality control. When ordered he said it was in stock, took months to send. I am talking with another artist (ernesto_valero_nuez from G models) who will do him and I will sell onecustoms.
-Machete from distressed_labs. Amazing piece. I gotta bloody it.
-The rest is kitbash in a Ganghood body with the chest piece removed so the shoulder piece from onecustoms fits.
-I gotta work on a dio with his tombstone and he needs a spear
-I have to weather him more

^ Yikes. That sounds like a terrible transaction. I've heard so many different accounts of Ones Customs. It sounds like you never know what you're going to get. Anyway, if you ever get a replacement I may be interested in buying your current sculpt off of you.

^ Yikes. That sounds like a terrible transaction. I've heard so many different accounts of Ones Customs. It sounds like you never know what you're going to get. Anyway, if you ever get a replacement I may be interested in buying your current sculpt off of you.
Maybe I had bad luck? Not going to buyfrom him again, so I will never know.
Great, will let you know when the time comes. I will publish in instagram too. Talk then ;)

Back