Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three times before you have felt the terror...

Attachments

• 1         1ja2 (3).jpg
    1 1ja2 (3).jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 257
All gone quiet at Camp Blood?

Where's all the Voorhees goodness?

I've been in the process of making mock ups for all my custom figures showcasing the figure and the artists that collaborated on them.

Here are my Part 3 and Part 7 New Blood!

Having fun making these!IMG_20200522_213007_593.jpgIMG_20200524_235851_697.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Damn it, Rzeznikk. Your graphics keep catching me off guard and I get excited for a new release for a split second.lol

Anyway, they do look very cool. And official, obviously.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The Ghost of Crystal Lake by scarrviper, on Flickr

I decided to overhaul my NECA young Jason figure. I found him while cleaning up my shelves and thought about why I hadn't done much with him. Mostly it had to do with his head and hand's skin tone not matching up with his body. NECA had painted them a separate color.

The more I looked at him the more I realized just how sloppy the factory paintjob was. I also realized that the head and hands (at least on mine anyway) were actually cast in the same color plastic as his body, so I stripped all the stock paint off of them. Doing so revealed just how much detail had been lost due to the unnecessarily thick paint they had used. I then painted the head myself.

I hate painting eyes, but I think I did okay after trying a new technique I found from some tutorials. I tried to give him a realistic and grimy look like he had in the iconic scene. The retro style body isn't very detailed but the weathering at least gives it a sense of texture. Now I'm very happy with this figure, he's genuinely creepy in person.

Not from my favourite movie in the series but I really like the dark/gritty hobo Jason look.

Attachments

• 00000jpf2 (2).jpg
    00000jpf2 (2).jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 0000 JPF1 (2).jpg
    0000 JPF1 (2).jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 156
Is that the Freddy vs Jason fig? I think I got that fig boxed away somewhere, will have to get my old Horror figs out and display them again.

Hi. It's the Freddy vs Jason Sideshow PF. Unfortunately I don't have the 1/6 figure.

Back