Watching LOTR with Surround Sound, my Birthday present

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Shell, Must be great seeing the LOTR, on a big T.V like that, in you own room. Make sure you have some good ale's with it.:toast I need to get a Sony 50". :p

Thank you to you all.:toast

Now its time to start watching FOTR with Surround Sound...yay....this is my day of watching all 3 movies in a row with my new speakers, i'm just wishing now I had a huge cinema screen like some of you guys:thud

FOTR here I come, sod the neighbours cos this is going to be LOUD !! :rock :rock

Thanks again
Shell
x
:toast :rock

Happy day, Shell. But I weep for you. Once you finish watching the movies as they were meant to be heard, you'll long for more. Better speakers, bigger screen, then more channels (5.1?? Bah! It's 7.1 or bust!), and then, well, I don't like to think about it....

:banana

Well done Shell.

Im moving out soon so will invest in similar equipment then. But in the meantime I bought a pair of Sony surround sound headphones which sound pretty good, to go with my projector.

And Im waiting for prices for 7.1 to go even lower !

She sounds like one hell of an ex... :naughty

Hi Shell its the morning after your birthday and I did exactly as you said and went out in real Irish style last night...........
I have just looked in the mirror and wasn't aware that SS had sculpted a life size Moria Orc bust!!!!

:puke :p uke:puke :p uke:puke :p uke

Thanks all

Robodad: I'm only half way through and I'm already pining for all that you mentioned.I never realised that upgrading was so addictive, I would love a HUGE TV now !:wave

Revival: That sounds like a really good set up to me, nice one.At least you got a projector Screen :bow
-she is a very good ex :naughty :whip

Wrath: Glad to hear it pal, I bet you're suffering now though !. ah well, i've just opened my first can as I now watch TTT so no doubt I will feel as bad tomorrow !:puke

Thanks again
Shell
x

Back