Warning: Scaletta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Walker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scaletta Customs:

Timeline projections mean nothing. You won't get anything when you are told. "Shipping this week", then nothing 2 months later. No answers for updates, just "it will be ok".

You won't get a complete kit when it does ship, 2 months later than you were told. No warning or explanation.
When that 2nd shipment is shipped, it still won't be complete. Minus parts.

The owner said he told everyone certain parts where "on us" to provide, but he nor anyone else can find that in communication. (the exact opposite actually, it was listed as included).

2+ years and we still don't have a completed figure. So got a refund.

The figure appears to be very nice. If it ever gets done.

Just beware of how your order will or may go.

That sucks. What figure was this? I'm on their Vrataski Exosuit run but it's still fairly early in the process so I'm hoping it will turn out okay.

Good luck. Don't believe anything until it happens (what you are getting, when you are getting it).

This was for Ronan. Well over 2 years and still won't be completed with this shipment. I literally rejected the 2nd package a few hours ago, after waiting 2 years.

I’ve been waiting on Lady Sif forever it seems. Whenever I’ve asked what body it’s on, or what body they modeled it on (in the event they don’t provide it), I’ve never gotten a straight answer. It would help if they didn’t start twenty projects at a time, and get one done before moving on.

I’ve been waiting on Lady Sif forever it seems. Whenever I’ve asked what body it’s on, or what body they modeled it on (in the event they don’t provide it), I’ve never gotten a straight answer. It would help if they didn’t start twenty projects at a time, and get one done before moving on.

Yeah it's always a bit frustrating to see new interest threads and CG renders for figures like Vulture when they still have so many others to finish up first.

Whenever I’ve asked what body it’s on, or what body they modeled it on (in the event they don’t provide it), I’ve never gotten a straight answer. It would help if they didn’t start twenty projects at a time, and get one done before moving on.

Boy, that all sure sounds familiar. :banghead

I asked 2-3 times "how many sets of hands are we getting?" and he NEVER answered. This am (everything blew up with me) and the response was "You provide the hands, we'll paint them".

Said he had told us that, but NO ONE could find evidence, and the first post in the thread listed hands as included.

Again, this is after 2+ years. If that was the case, no problem....but don't pull this at the finish line.

Should i be worried? I ordered Heimdall from him

Well.....I believe you will get a quality figure. Now will that be before you die of old age or not is the question.

Yeah it's always a bit frustrating to see new interest threads

Yep. Nailed it. Sell more, sell more.....but screw those who have already given their money.

I'm glad I'm out of it. I would have resented seeing the figure on my shelf.

I ordered their first project and got everything as scheduled.

That said, this pattern reminds me of many others. I don’t think they have bad intentions in the beginning. But success makes people greedy and they have plenty of ideas so they start project, until they’ve bitten more than they can chew.

In the end, if you’re lucky, you’ll get your stuff, or part of it after many apologies, real or figured, and very long delays.

Many just choose to disappear with your money. Pretty sure some even come back a few years later with a new alias and start again.

Kind of a déja vu. Seen threads like this where someone complains about poor business of an artist too often to count.

If you’re referring to yunsil Leia dress, you are correct. I’ve bought 2 custom piece. Only 2. And both experiences sucked. There was another dress made here and people had it in hand in 6 months. Looked just as good. (Vs 2 1/2 years)

If zero integrity is the way of customs, then so be it. I’ll never get another custom piece made.

Do what you say you are gonna do. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
Back