• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted:Person to do a head sculpt for me

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreddbatfan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who can do a head sculpt for a female figure.It's a head sculpt of Yvonne Craig.She played Barbara Gordon/Batgirl on the 1966 Batman TV series.I had a company do a Batgirl figure for me with a removeable cowl with Yvonnes head underneath and I don't like the way it looks.It looks to much like a porcelin doll head and I'd like it to look more realistic and I want the hair to be molded on the head so that the cowl will slip on over the head.I'm attaching some pictures of what I have on the figure and the cowl.I can provide some photos of Yvonne Craig for the head sculpt.I'm hoping it doesn't cost too much to do the head because I'm on a fixed income from social security from being in a wheelchair from Rheumatoid Arthritis.Thanks for any help that someone can give me,I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 3
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image2b.JPG
    image2b.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
Back