[W-Dragon] Godzilla: King of the Monsters - King Ghidorah

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! The Ghidorah is pretty good too, but I agree about the support post which makes it more difficult to display. It's a great value for half the price though.

View attachment 647313

Done repainting IK Godzilla to match W Dragon Ghidorah. The original piece has nice sculpt yet super bad paint, as usual for a prize figure. They scaled good together I dodged a bullet for not getting X-Plus G2021 hahah. I added wooden bases & put them in giant acrylic case then display them at eyes level. Very satisfying with the result.

For those who are still on the fence with W Dragon Ghidorah because it looks small : It isn't. At all. It may be smaller than X-Plus' (?) but I think it's because of bad (bent and leaning toward) posture. His wingspan is whopping 78 CM plus the length from head to tail is 60 CM. He'll eat up your display space for sure. Plus it was made from thick PVC so the details are super great & those wings won't bent so easily. Like I've mentioned, if not by that infernal supporting pole then I'll give him a 10/10 easily!

Great job on the Godzilla painting!

Totally agreed on Ghidorah. It’s such a huge figure, it just looks shorter because of the pose. From what I’ve seen in the dimensions, the depth of the figure is going to be the biggest issue for me and my shelves. I’m still glad I ordered it because it looks way more accurate than the X-Plus.

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get it? I talked to SugoToys and they said I’ll get mine mid July.

Luckily, I got this piece from a local seller who PO'ed it from local store but got no display space anymore.

And mid July was pretty long wait for an in-stock item! But I hope it'll be worth it! Cheers!

Back