1/6 VTS VM027 1/6 Scale THE REVENGER ULTIMATE EDITION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the Kaustic Plastik Manu Bennett sculpt from one of their gladiator sets:

View attachment 471837

I ordered a set of ankle extenders from OneSixthKit today, so the Ray Stevensons can have their boots reattached. After I ordered he said he dropped $50 of reward points into my account which is usable on in-stock items. :)

So I went looking through his stock and saw the Vimal Kerketta Bernthal Punisher sculpt, which gave me an idea. I already have that sculpt with Kit's Ganghood civilian Punisher set so I tried it on one of the VTS 1.0s with the collar removed, liked it and bought another sculpt to replace the one I just removed. Since Bernthal is 5' 11" he didn't need the extra height so I could plug his ankles back in. Did the same with the Rucka style Punisher too, as it's a pain having boots that slide around every time you touch a figure!

49138441591_87c11985fd_c.jpg

Cool thanks for the info. I like having different Punisher representations. I need to bash a Bernthal Version as well.

Cool thanks for the info. I like having different Punisher representations. I need to bash a Bernthal Version as well.

Apart from the OSK/Ganghood/Vimal civilian version I also have the ones by Hot Toys and Toys Works. While the Toys Works is obviously inferior overall, their overcoat was actually better than Hot Toys in terms of material and fit.

Just waiting now for the ankle extenders for the two Ray Stevensons (and the new Vimal head to go back on the civilian Bernthal).

49140730897_9ebb063bf6_o.jpg

Was totally expecting this thread to be about something from Ragnarok :lol

Kit's ankle extenders arrived.

I used the second longest pieces on the Ultimate Revenger and they worked out just right to get him to Ray's 6' 3 1/4" height.

For the Revenger 1.0 Ray I combined the two smallest pieces, which worked out slightly shorter, but that may be because I raised the head on the 2.0.

49181707493_87b6a18514_o.jpg

For reference the Rucka Punisher and the Bernthal Punisher are both the stock 1.0 figure body, which are the equivalent of 5' 11". (Which also happened to be the perfect height for Bernthal).

Great tip on the ankle extenders. I used them on my Big Chief James Bond figure to better represent Sir. Sean Connery's 6'2"+ height and the shorter ankle extender pieces worked out just fine. I'll be ordering this Revenger figure this weekend as I prefer this Ultimate version over my Art Figures Punisher. Both arms broke off with very gentle, careful handling while posing. I still can't believe how fragile the AF version is at the shoulder joint.

Bought a sealed ultimate revenger on eBay. Opened him and apparently the collar had stained the chin black. Is there anything I can do?

There is. I used oxy 10 on mine. Apply generously to the stained area and leave for hours then wash off and repeat. Took a month or so of constant applying daily. Well worth the time and effort though. Saved me from getting a new sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back