Very Cool Toys "The Witch" (Bayonetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scythe Of Luna

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anybody following this release? I have never heard of this company, but she looks great, so I took the gamble. Anyone know if there's been any updates?

Attachments

• 30f1707762385930fcb7dd81bc498cc3_686x1029.jpg
    30f1707762385930fcb7dd81bc498cc3_686x1029.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 5
You never heard of Verycool? They’ve been around for a long time. Google it as one word, and you’ll see a lot of figures.
I guess I have seen some of those for sale here & there. I haven't heard much about them from in-hand experience, though. Hopefully they do Bayo justice.

I came in here with low expectations but she looks really good
Yeah, there was one a couple of years ago from another company that I skipped, because the proportions were a little uh....unwieldy for acrobatics, lets say 😂, but this one looks really promising. Hopefully she turns out well.

Verycool has been around for a while. They mostly specialize in female figures. Their headsculpts are usually very well done and the regular releases are usually based on top models/celebrities in combo with military themes but they have also done characters from games as well as clothing sets. Tailoring is usually pretty well done.

Thought about getting this but opted to get any future statues since Bayonetta is often in some very dynamic poses, which are hard to replicate with a 1:6 figure.

F4F got the Bayonetta license but all they've announced thus far are the prop guns.

Yeah, Giantoy. Sounds like it hasn't arrived yet, but they're expecting it before they go away for Chinese New Year on the 17th. I got one for Present Toys Hannibal Lechter, too.

Awesome. GT is usually on point with that stuff. Thanks for posting, I'll keep my eye out for an invoice as well hehe.

Look okay but I think she looks way too short. Bayonetta is supposed to be tall like 8 feet. Not expecting them to scale it to that size but it could be at least 5cm taller. Her proportion on that video looks wrong.

097FAD9C-C0FF-4BCF-889B-B40062C509D7.png

4779D36C-ED30-4595-B360-53927AD972DB.jpeg

I have preordered but not sure if I should proceed with payment. Kinda disappointed as I’m a big fan of the game…I’ll wait for more impressions from other collectors.

The old 1/6 figure had better proportions due to them using ankle extenders.

0E42E346-0636-415E-8A3C-370BFC25C9FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Look okay but I think she looks way too short. Bayonetta is supposed to be tall like 8 feet. Not expecting them to scale it to that size but it could be at least 5cm taller. Her proportion on that video looks wrong.

View attachment 617675

View attachment 617673

I have preordered but not sure if I should proceed with payment. Kinda disappointed as I’m a big fan of the game…I’ll wait for more impressions from other collectors.

The old 1/6 figure had better proportions due to them using ankle extenders.

View attachment 617674
I canceled the PO and went with Hummingbird statue instead. But I still think the Verycool looks better than the old one. I had that and man.. face was bad, the huge bazookas looked absolutely awful and overal it was a really weird figure. With a great stand tho.

Back