Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way Carnage Carnage transforms out of Cassidy and the way the tentacle goes inside the guard and probably is wrecking havoc with his intestines…

Btw, how did the bullet go through Carnage? Does it imply that Carnage and Cassidy are literally 1 being? Does make sense looking at the way he transforms.

There is something about a Sony produced movie I really enjoy. It feels different from MCU which is a good thing.

Eh. It looks ok. Still a Sony movie produced by avi arad who sucks ass. A venom and carnage movie without Spider-Man seems naked. I hate it but love it cause I love venom . Also venoms voice is freaking irritating.

The way Carnage Carnage transforms out of Cassidy and the way the tentacle goes inside the guard and probably is wrecking havoc with his intestines…

Btw, how did the bullet go through Carnage? Does it imply that Carnage and Cassidy are literally 1 being? Does make sense looking at the way he transforms.

There is something about a Sony produced movie I really enjoy. It feels different from MCU which is a good thing.
Seems Carnage is mixed with his blood so they are basically bound together and Cassidy fully transforms, whereas Venom is just attached to Eddie and basically forms over the top of him like a suit.

Which is very stupid. He is still just a guy with a symbiote suit over him. To magically turn into a blob then back into human form is now taking more liberties with the character that is completely unnecessary. The only good thing that will come out of this is a Carnage HT figure, which could still look bad.

Avi Arad, failing upwards and continuing to ruin anything he touches.

I'm looking forward to this movie, a lot of people didn't like the first one but I really enjoyed it. I'm glad Carnage is finally making it to the big screen because he does seem to get overlooked a lot of the time in comparisson to Venom himself.

E7iLju8XEAAv7yP

3659b55b4fbab90dc303f5fda758d9ab_w200.gif

Where's the black gunk? I wasn't expecting Bagley, but surely something better than this.

How could they even explain this Venom having a spider symbol on his chest? There is no tie to Spider-Man whatsoever. What would be the point?

Eddie like spiders...

So stupid. These are alien scifi movies, not comic book movies.

How could they even explain this Venom having a spider symbol on his chest? There is no tie to Spider-Man whatsoever. What would be the point?

Eddie like spiders...

So stupid. These are alien scifi movies, not comic book movies.
He is popular because of Spider-Man...and is from comic books...

He is popular because of Spider-Man...and is from comic books...
Well, obviously Venom is popular because of Spider-Man. His entire reason for existing is because of Spider-Man, and he has a Spider on his chest... because of Spider-Man. When Peter found the black blob during Secret Wars after Spider Woman showed up in her new spiffy black costume, Petey asked where she got it. He mistook the symbiote in the lab for a new costume and it took the form it did (black costume with white Spider logo) because he wanted it to look like that. Just like Spider Woman's costume.

This incarnation of Venom by Sony has nothing to do with Spider-Man. It is Sony's Spideyless SpiderVerse. So, exactly what I said earlier. What would be the point of updating Venom in this movie to now have a Spider on his chest?? Would make absolutely no sense. Unless they want to say Eddie Brock has a Spider fetish.

Well, obviously Venom is popular because of Spider-Man. His entire reason for existing is because of Spider-Man, and he has a Spider on his chest... because of Spider-Man. When Peter found the black blob during Secret Wars after Spider Woman showed up in her new spiffy black costume, Petey asked where she got it. He mistook the symbiote in the lab for a new costume and it took the form it did (black costume with white Spider logo) because he wanted it to look like that. Just like Spider Woman's costume.

This incarnation of Venom by Sony has nothing to do with Spider-Man. It is Sony's Spideyless SpiderVerse. So, exactly what I said earlier. What would be the point of updating Venom in this movie to now have a Spider on his chest?? Would make absolutely no sense. Unless they want to say Eddie Brock has a Spider fetish.
Sony wants all these Spider characters on their own. First Venom made 856 mil, so apparently wasn't a big deal. Not sure if they have merchandising rights or can only make some if Marvel approves it, but no way am I buying a Venom anything unless it has the Spider symbol on it. He just looks too good with it and naked without it. Sony probably won't give it to him unless they are in the same movie.

Sony was just being greedy. Having its cake and eating it to. They have no mercy rights so they try to make money another way. And yes venom without Spider-Man is silly and the dumbest thing ever. But it’s bitter sweet cause this venom acts and looks like venom minus the spider.

A leaked Halloween costume shows he has the spider but we don’t really know how legitimate that is.

it feels cheap tbh cause venom has such a heavy influence on Spider-Man but here he is fighting carnage still. It’s kinda bleh. I’m just not excited unless Spider-Man is involved.

I remember snikt use to say this was the start of the hard R Spider-Man universe 😂😂. That Sony was going to make venom hard R and it wasn’t going to be safe like the mcu. Man that guy was hilarious

Sony wants all these Spider characters on their own. First Venom made 856 mil, so apparently wasn't a big deal. Not sure if they have merchandising rights or can only make some if Marvel approves it, but no way am I buying a Venom anything unless it has the Spider symbol on it. He just looks too good with it and naked without it. Sony probably won't give it to him unless they are in the same movie.
The thing is they don’t work on there own. I blame these stupid decisions on avi arad . He’s such an idiot. Who the hell wants to see any Spider-Man villain alone? Kraven? Really? Without connection to Spider-Man? Who tf is Jack pot and cardio.

hell does anyone remember that we were supposed to get a morbius movie? No? Just me? The trailer even came out.

joker worked cause it was an origin and an original take on the character. But joker is a different breed. Most of Spider-Man’s rogues gallery are so heavily tied to the character or they just don’t work as solo ventures. Who the hell would watch a mysterio or sandman movie without Spider-Man?

venom is super popular and people think to this day that’s in the mcu so of course people saw that

Back