Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lestat is coming View attachment 445122

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm still looking forward for this figure! Can anyone tell me how the production of the Lestat figure is going?

Because another Lestat figure was launched, but has an exhorbitant price and it seems that it’s not as perfect or the same quality as Louis’ figure.

Last edited:
Lestat will be released next month!! Wooo!!!

Joke.

No news.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late to the party,but just discovered his existence and ordered him asap from aliexpress. lol Also preordered Lestat by someone else from Kit. They gonna look great together, as I figured out Louis creator never moved forward with Lestat right? Anyway what a gem.

Attachments

• giddz-z01 e.jpg
    giddz-z01 e.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 0
I have had Louie since he was released. Great figure. I have that Lestat on preorder as well. Will be great to finally display them together.

There is a Lestat figure that has been on pre-order for awhile. Done by some company named DDZ. Not the best, but a complete figure.

I got confused. I ordered the Tom Cruise Vampire, not the Louis and that has an invoice to pay.

Looking for final pics of the Tom Cruse figure online.
Yeah where did you order Lestat? I ordered from OSK and have not got an invoice.

Back