URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

maybe he just sent you the chem suit from the person down the list. :lol

lol.....good one.... thats the most likely scenerio.....

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

I was a vocal advocate for changing the way the custom forum works for the longest time, but most here and the admin disagreed, so l've accepted it as a lost cause. Buyer beware. And expect that 1 out of every 8 or so guys here will flake out and leave folks hanging at some point.

I bought a chem suit for $135 from Moe last September (pretty sure it was Sept, I'll have to double-check) and still haven't gotten anything. Kinda lost interest in getting one at all, so I was going to have him sell my spot for me around the new year, but I guess that kinda fell through as well. Live and learn I guess. :/

my god!!! theres so many individual orders that thei BUM just took the money with never the intention to deliver.....sad part is the guy has a business and made decent money year after year doing this,,,,?? all thrown away.....its onto the next scam for him......maybe he will start staging slip and falls in stores soon. he does like the fake health thing.....

There's isn't anyone with his picture and address to pay him a visit?

I got this reply... My question is - are we 100% sure he is not in the hospital?
I am not doubting the findings of lack of orders/money with geewhiz...THAT is just simply wrong that part...
I am saying, how is Mike/Moe suppose to respond If he IS in the hospital for real?
I understand your health issues from the first page Marty, And i know that it is no excuse for you.. I am saying that a response is needed by someone who maybe cannot respond at the moment....why respond as 'Tony' at all if he has disappeared....

This is Tony
My bro had surgery last week, he's got two more to go, I've been telling people this over and over, seems no one gives a **** if my brother is ok or not.
I've explained to many, yet no one passes the info, only that my brother ripped off people.
I told them we will straighten whatever out when my brother is 100 percent well. He's not in good shape right now. I understand everyone's frustration. But we are going through a lot. My brother never not helped anyone out in past.

Last edited:

It does show that he logged in about a week ago

It is certainly possible the health issues are true, but it doesn't explain where money has gone. For instance, the claim that the Amsterdam outfits were half done when the tailor never received payment. Or the 6 to 9 month wait times for products that could have been done in less than a month according to the tailor (and backed by others who have used them independently).

This is not to sound insensitive, but in the past members who got in over their head had a lot of valid sounding excuses. But in the end the result was always the same.

Yes - What it certainly looks like, Moe has ****ed up big time here... But is it not right to allow him a chance to fix this? To explain what has happened. Right now, If indeed he is in hospital, he cannot do this... He has gotten over his head for some reason or another - no excuse, we all understand that... Explanations are needed and refunds should be given!!!!... But give him a chance to at least respond when he can before its a mad witch hunt??

Yes - What it certainly looks like, Moe has ****ed up big time here... But is it not right to allow him a chance to fix this? To explain what has happened. Right now, If indeed he is in hospital, he cannot do this... He has gotten over his head for some reason or another - no excuse, we all understand that... Explanations are needed and refunds should be given!!!!... But give him a chance to at least respond when he can before its a mad witch hunt??

He lied... He has people's money... He is no where to be found atm... I don't think we are wrong for anything that has been said in here, he has had enough time to handle most of these orders and offer refunds, we have been patient enough, this is just now public, thats all...

You are right Marlin, if he's legitimately unable to respond then the wheels will continue to spin until he does respond or his brother provides some kind of proof of his condition. He's under no obligation to SSF to do so , but maybe to Marty since he asked him to be a business partner :huh

This thread would do best to continue sharing what is known and any outstanding work. And with that we'll have some venting, which is deserved.

You are right Marlin, if he's legitimately unable to respond then the wheels will continue to spin until he does respond or his brother provides some kind of proof of his condition. He's under no obligation to SSF to do so , but maybe to Marty since he asked him to be a business partner :huh

This thread would do best to continue sharing what is known and any outstanding work.

Sorry Joseph but I disagree with the highlighted sentence, we payed him money for goods we haven't received, he has an obligation to everyone who has done so.

I meant as in post medical information publicly... To share with individuals affected etc.in PMs or email sure. I work in mental health so I'm always sensitive about that :lol

I wanted to be clear I don't expect him to post a picture of his medical chart (or other protected health information) in this thread.

I am certainly not saying anyone is wrong for their reactions... This situation is ****ed up...
Everybody is entitled to feel how they feel!!! Something has gone very wrong for Mike. In the past he has been a reasonable guy and long member of this forum. I feel he deserves the chance to make this right and come forward with why this has happened...
Yes, he has everybodies money, or even 'had'... who know whats going on!?

i am not sure what i am saying, and certainly not wanting to argue about it with any of you.. As I said, I am not denying anyones reaction or feelings...
I guess I am that person on a jury who says but why did this happen? i need to hear from the other person first...

Sorry Galactiboy - I will try to say on the topic of this thread...

BTW - Moe owes me $225 for Dude Robe set :lol

I am certainly not saying anyone is wrong for their reactions... This situation is ****ed up...
Everybody is entitled to feel how they feel!!! Something has gone very wrong for Mike. In the past he has been a reasonable guy and long member of this forum. I feel he deserves the chance to make this right and come forward with why this has happened...
Yes, he has everybodies money, or even 'had'... who know whats going on!?

i am not sure what i am saying, and certainly not wanting to argue about it with any of you.. As I said, I am not denying anyones reaction or feelings...
I guess I am that person on a jury who says but why did this happen? i need to hear from the other person first...

Totally understand man, and it is indeed good to have that "jury" person, but this is so out of hand right now that if Mike "Moe" can't come on and talk to us, he should tell his bro what to write to us and have his bro post it here...

totally understand man, and it is indeed good to have that "jury" person, but this is so out of hand right now that if mike "moe" can't come on and talk to us, he should tell his bro what to write to us and have his bro post it here...

bingo!!!! Why not reach out to at least me?? I was so called his bro???

bingo!!!! Why not reach out to at least me?? I was so called his bro???

You are right, and I see your point. If he was in trouble or needed help he should have asked for a hand or explained it to someone... But he didn't do that, and now there is a big mess. I am just asking for some relief until he can say his piece... Not to rush into judgement without it...

Reading through this thread...I feel awful for everyone who lost some money. If the tailor said that Moe had placed the orders, I'd say give the guy the benefit of the doubt until absolutely proven otherwise(innocent until proven guilty), but this sure sounds like everyone got scammed.

Unless this guy is in a coma or unable to use his hands or something extreme to that extent, he should be able to type a short message to someone, at least his partner mightyq. And "his brother" keeps saying he's in the hospital and needs surgeries, but it would sound a lot more plausible if detail was given. We're not talking owing $100; this $20K+. Details are deserved by all.

I read earlier that some said they saw him fine and well on Staten Island. If he lives there, there's gotta be a few of us who live in the area. I am not owed anything and don't know this guy at all, but I'm in Queens and work in Manhattan every day. Someone send me a picture of this guy, and I'll have no problems walking up to him to inquire what exactly happened if I see him....obviously in a friendly, non threatening way. Don't wanna give wrong idea here lol :)

I wouldn't be surprised if moe comes back soon, and says hes been in hospital and needed people's money for medical bills. Remember, its alleged that hes had medical issues for awhile now.

Either way, I feel for everyone! To me, even $100 is alot of money to lose without getting an item. To me, id be pissed if I had $100 in my pocket and dropped it by accident. this situation is no different

I hope people get their items, but I highly doubt it.

If the figure of around 20k is correct, and he has spent the money, then I can't see him being able to forfill his outstanding orders.

I'd say it's more like someone reached in your pocket and took it :lol

Back