URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Nah not your fault at all bro, thats not what I was getting at. Its just a shame that this was his plan because when you see awesome customs and the clothing being done people get stoked.

I'm chalking up that $130 as a loss. The worst part is that I actually GOT my chemsuit and it was orange, not yellow. I sent him photos and told him I wanted a new one so I paid to ship it back and waited and waited for a new one to show up and it never did. I pm'd him multiple times and every time he just asked for my shipping address, which gave me some false hope that I would get it back.

All around crappy situation, I really feel for those who are out large sums of $, that really sucks.

Haha I know you weren't implying that man, I was just saying I am mad I got used and it worked on people.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

hey fella's,
i frack has said what i have been looking into. i live 45 minutes from moe, he is staten island new york, i am in new jersey, over the bridge....i will look into first local police, maybe at least file a report, then see if the wire transfer thing has any legs.... also if anybody has access to one of those background check sites maybe they can take a look and see if he did wrong in the past....like i said he once told me he clould never get a credit card ot any credit....couldnt even cash a check at one point.....

You can only sue them in state... Meaning you cannot sue across the country. Paperwork can be sent remotely, etc but a court date you would have to attend. For many it would cost too much to do that. Plane fare alone would be the cost of what many are owed if not more. If someone were in the same state or were near that state I would absolutely seek action. The other unfortunate thing is that these things take an extremely long time to process. My wife had to file a lawsuit against her former employer in October 2013 and the court date isn't until spring 2015! The letters and threats however get sent early on in the process. You also get the satisfaction of them getting served by a sheriff. It at least could get wheels turning for some, but like I said... It's extremely difficult.

If you live in another state, you can still sue the person, but it has to be in the state that they live in. Of course, you would have to appear at the hearing at your own cost. But, like I mentioned earlier, if you live in the area, it would be worth your while. The back log on small claims cases is usually a couple of months depending on which circuit court handles the case. Many times you can see a magistrate or an arbitrator first.

If you file a class action suit, it will help everybody, but you would need to hire an attorney to represent everyone. Because of the amount, this is a felony, this shouldn't be something he just walks away from.

Last edited:

Oh Man :(.... The optimist in me hopes this is untrue. The realist will post what is owed with costs on Monday..
So unfortunate....

Next time I came to the us, I will have a seriously impressive to kill list with me. Howes, Les, Odell, and now Moe among others.

I think I will focus on Odell since I really hate this guy, never was a fan of Moe neither.

Seriously you should try to find him, this community is huge, if he was living anywhere in Europe I would pay him a visit.

Even Beto with the Beetlejuice figure I paid in September, I never got it and I can't be 100% sure he sent it even if for now I believe his honesty. The point is he has not been answering my fb messages for weeks. From now, I won't do paypal payments in advance like we all did too many times.

Last edited:

I can 100% vouch for the professionalism of Gee Whizz customs. I have commissioned them for work on quite a few occasions and they have always delivered within the time scale quoted, always ahead of schedule. They certainly wouldn't keep anyone hanging for 8 months + for items.

I've also dealt direct with moe on a few occasions which resulted in delays which required a bit of pestering, him saying he had posted, an item which never showed up and then supposedly sending again.

dont tell me moe was using geewiz as "his" tailor?

I've known for a good time but wasn't allowed to share the info as Bleau says in the letter in page one was meant to be kept quiet.
It made no sense why you'd have a middle man now it makes perfect sense..... Build a rep get people to trust you and then do a runner.

But i believe is much Innocence believe that geewizz didnt know about all this.
We r in one open forum everybody can acess here and visit the threads.
If the work of geewizz is sell 1:6 clothes, why the hell they dont have one profile in one of the biggest forum around the world.
Is much now a days with fb, ebay, etc.. They check that " someone" else is selling your work and without the permission

I hope this gets resolved for everyone. It's a real shame to see incidents like this so often. Personally I've never had any transactions with Moe so I can't comment in regards to that.

I used Bleau and Ghee Whiz for me run of Drive figures. His turn around from proto to 20 complete jackets was impressive. I've also ordered a number of Smallville custom clothing sets from him. Unfortunately he has been as used by Moe as the rest on us. I'd definently recommend his services to anyone.

Just so you guys are aware.....I have a fellow GM from my company who is a freak member here and also lives in Staten Island, and claims he saw Moe out in public and looked very healthy to him. He said he wanted to confront Moe in person about this issue but didn't because Moe doesn't owe my friend anything. Whether this is true or not....I don't know; but I trust what my friend says. Anyone else live in Staten Island?

I can also vouch for GeeWhiz and am lucky enough to call Bleau a friend..
I have known him a couple of years and even when I encouraged him to come direct to SSF to make more money he always refused and stayed loyal to Moe. I only wish Moe had the loyalty and work ethic that GeeWhiz has.

The thing that surprised me most about dealing with Bleau is that he works very fast. When I bought a Chem suit from Moe it took at least 6 months. The most I have ever waited dealing with GW direct is 4 weeks and that’s when he is VERY busy.

I really hope no one holds this against GeeWhiz and this is a start of something good for them. Going to them direct means you will be getting the quality that Moe had but without the long waits and BS :lol

Agree with Pete. I commissioned geewhiz to do an alternative black shirt version of Popeye and an Olive Oyl outfit a few weeks ago and they are both done and on the way to me. Top notch quality and speed. Geewhiz was not the problem...it was Moe.

Thanks to Geewhiz for posting such a thorough and helpful response. Unless there is someassive piece of information missing it appears the fears expressed are true. Unlike some of our previous debauchee this is one case where a third party has been able to confirm wrong doing.

I would be very surprised if Moe ever chimes in, what could he do other than refund money he has likely already spent.

On the plus side for Geewhiz maybe more will opt to go directly to them. Since I've never been on a commission run I'd never heard of them before all of this happened.

Not to take anything away from GW but the main problem now is still Moe. What can we all do at this point?

Back