URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

On the plus side for Geewhiz maybe more will opt to go directly to them. Since I've never been on a commission run I'd never heard of them before all of this happened.

Completely agree...and lower prices. I highly doubt any of us will see a cent from Moe. Guys like this probably have creditors lining up. He is basically telling us to get in line.

I think any business on this forum needs to follow some pretty strict rules. Deliver in 45 days from payment or face the paypal battles and negative feedback. Buyers should not pay as gift.

I understand you cant completely control this but as of right now, we have no rules to transact business here. I think anyone stealing 20k from several members should cause us all to reconsider just what the custom section is. Its a place where all of exchange thousands of dollars and we need to establish rules to protect the members.

Moe would have been shut down long ago if we had some infraction system. Late delivery, delays =infrsctions. You get so many and you are banned. Just an idea.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Quote Originally Posted by Ren_dog
I received kit from Mg. What is the status on Lloyd Tux? I will send payment for Harry Tux when I receive Lloyd Tux. Thanks.
Hi brother
(MOE) I got 5 oranges in works, sorry for delay I had sow family matters and stuff that set me back some.
I'm now working hard to get all pending orders finished.
I also now have a partner which will handle new runs while I finish.
Mike did great on the kits. Ill keep you updated bro no worries ok. I got you.

Also $25 discount on next order

So this partner has always been Geewhiz Customs?

From the looks of it Geewhiz makes the outfits for moe. Moe is the middle man from my understanding.

Completely agree...and lower prices. I highly doubt any of us will see a cent from Moe. Guys like this probably have creditors lining up. He is basically telling us to get in line.

I think any business on this forum needs to follow some pretty strict rules. Deliver in 45 days from payment or face the paypal battles and negative feedback. Buyers should not pay as gift.

I understand you cant completely control this but as of right now, we have no rules to transact business here. I think anyone stealing 20k from several members should cause us all to reconsider just what the custom section is. Its a place where all of exchange thousands of dollars and we need to establish rules to protect the members.

Moe would have been shut down long ago if we had some infraction system. Late delivery, delays =infrsctions. You get so many and you are banned. Just an idea.

We do have the feedback system... but in general people view customs differently than other transactions. We've all been conditioned that it takes a lot of time and delays can and almost always will happen. I'm not saying a system isn't possible, but there is always a strong restistance to it.

Heck, I'm a moderator for customs and even I just opted not to leave feedback for Moe even though it took far longer for him to deliver on the item I was promised. And again, it's part of that culture.

Especially when it comes to full figures. With groups/companies/individuals like Rainman, Masterworks, Betomatalia and Serang it's the "business model" to be shown a prototype (or sometimes even the beginning of the the proto) and then send full payments. I think Rainman usually has the shortest turn around, but it's still well over 45 days. Other are more like 6 months to more than a year.

I know it will not happen, but the current model has customers assuming all of the risk. The put up the money and finance the project. If the project is not completed they loose, not the seller. The other way around the seller could loose out, especially if they never deliver... but I think a seller is much less likely to "flake" if it's their money on the table :lol

And as many are aware there are serious concerns about Serang...
1) $1,000s of dollars in work- Check
2) Vague medical concerns delaying work- Check
3) Some work trickling out, but not in the order it was placed Check
4) Way passed any sort of deadlines to recover funds Check

From the looks of it Geewhiz makes the outfits for moe. Moe is the middle man from my understanding.

Yep, that seems to be it. He got a bulk discount and then charged more to the customer. Nothing particularly wrong with that as he was providing a services and organizing projects. But, a bit of a problem if he just pockets the money he's sent.

Moe was always nothing more than a middle man who shielded the tailor from sideshow because if all knew of the tailor and could use him why use moe?
Once people started to use gee whizz direct moe knew his time was up....

Moe was always nothing more than a middle man who shielded the tailor from sideshow because if all knew of the tailor and could use him why use moe?
Once people started to use gee whizz direct, moe knew his time was up....

This is a very bad situation.

So from the looks of it this dude took off and ran with his cash. I don't believe for minute his brother is handling his email msgs. While this dude is getting surgery for his heart. It's a bs story you know it's Moe just checking ***** it out. Maybe mods should edit his threads with his PayPal info so this scumbag doesn't take more ppls cash since new ppl probably won't know about him stealing ppl money.

Once people started to use gee whizz direct moe knew his time was up....

I want to thank everybody for the kind words directed towards gee whizz. When I spoke with Bleau yesterday he was still upset and nervous about what would become go the the gee whizz name he worked so hard to build. He was confused what the right course of action should be. He thought getting some distance from moe and being silent was best...........I told him that I trust my fellow freaks to be fair and not jump to conclusions. That once the facts were out they would be behind gee whizz 100%. I encouraged him to write his story for SS, and he done a magnificent job. He could not have done any better in my eyes. To me he has gotten all of my respect and I can't wait to use him again and again. He is very happy he done this and will do what he can to help with this. He has every transaction with moe saved. If there is anyway this gets serious where we can get restitution his evidence would be important.

I encourage everybody to use him for all your clothing needs. He really is one of the best tailors around. Thank you fella's for supporting him, I never had any doubt about the good that is on this board....:)

A few follow up question for Geewhiz might be how man of the following outfits have them made and sent to Moe:
1) Amsterdam
2) Blue D&DTuxedo
3) Orange D&D Tuxedo

Those 3 seem to be the most recent and instances where very few people ever received their items. I don't think getting that information for things like the Dude or Chemsuits would be much help since they are older and many have been produced and delivered.

Next time I came to the us, I will have a seriously impressive to kill list with me. Howes, Les, Odell, and now Moe among others.

I think I will focus on Odell since I really hate this guy, never was a fan of Moe neither.

Seriously you should try to find him, this community is huge, if he was living anywhere in Europe I would pay him a visit.

Even Beto with the Beetlejuice figure I paid in September, I never got it and I can't be 100% sure he sent it even if for now I believe his honesty. The point is he has not been answering my fb messages for weeks. From now, I won't do paypal payments in advance like we all did too many times.

:lol I think there should be alot more people on your list that just fly under the radar unfortunately. The lack of responsibility of some people on this site is just mind boggling. So much of the shenanigans that happen on this board get discussed in pm as people don't want to make waves. So I was warned about Moe from one of my buddies, but I didn't heed his warning as my desire for another figure clouded all of my common sense. :slap

I want to thank everybody for the kind words directed towards gee whizz. When I spoke with Bleau yesterday he was still upset and nervous about what would become go the the gee whizz name he worked so hard to build. He was confused what the right course of action should be. He thought getting some distance from moe and being silent was best...........I told him that I trust my fellow freaks to be fair and not jump to conclusions. That once the facts were out they would be behind gee whizz 100%. I encouraged him to write his story for SS, and he done a magnificent job. He could not have done any better in my eyes. To me he has gotten all of my respect and I can't wait to use him again and again. He is very happy he done this and will do what he can to help with this. He has every transaction with moe saved. If there is anyway this gets serious where we can get restitution his evidence would be important.

I encourage everybody to use him for all your clothing needs. He really is one of the best tailors around. Thank you fella's for supporting him, I never had any doubt about the good that is on this board....:)

Thank You MightyQ,MG,GeeWhiz customs for Telling the Truth about Moe. As much as it hurts financially, I have been Praying for Moe, Thinking he was very Ill and in the Hospital. Now i read that this might be a lie also? WOW! I am putting this Moe experience behind me and moving forward. This Hobby we all Enjoy is Amazing! I have made many new friends here on the Sideshowcollectors forums. Keep on Collecting Friends.:)

A few follow up question for Geewhiz might be how man of the following outfits have them made and sent to Moe:
1) Amsterdam
2) Blue D&DTuxedo
3) Orange D&D Tuxedo

Those 3 seem to be the most recent and instances where very few people ever received their items. I don't think getting that information for things like the Dude or Chemsuits would be much help since they are older and many have been produced and delivered.

BLEAU, HAS SEEN YOUR QUESTION AND THIS IS THE ANSWER JOE...

1) Amsterdam - 1 set for proto only
2) Blue D&DTuxedo - 1 proto + 3 sets
3) Orange D&D Tuxedo - 1 proto + 10 sets

I'll just quickly say that I've had 6 custom clothing orders from Geewhizcustoms and they are top people who do great work and are 100% trustworthy. I'm very sorry for you guys who are out of pocket and I hope Moe comes good.

Thanks Marty, so that helps know how many of those sets paid for that Geewhiz never got the money.

in that list...did gee whiz make the dude set cause I know me and PopCultureKid paid for that set after the first initial run...

in that list...did gee whiz make the dude set cause i know me and popculturekid paid for that set after the first initial run...

yes he made the dude set.....

I advise everybody to leave feedback with an explanation for this bum!!! I will...

This is such a shame that this happened. In the past Moe has been nothing but professional and courteous and up until I discovered this thread I had nothing but positive things to say about him.

Back when he was first starting out; due to a miscommunication that was just as much my fault as his, my Chem suit was sent to the wrong address. While the landlord was able to recover it and claimed to have sent it to my forwarding address, the place was kind of sketchy and I never received it. When Moe found out, he paid out of his own pocket to have his tailor remake an extra Chem suit and sent it to me free of charge.

It really shocks and saddens me that he was scamming us the whole time.

This is such a shame that this happened. In the past Moe has been nothing but professional and courteous and up until I discovered this thread I had nothing but positive things to say about him.

Back when he was first starting out; due to a miscommunication that was just as much my fault as his, my Chem suit was sent to the wrong address. While the landlord was able to recover it and claimed to have sent it to my forwarding address, the place was kind of sketchy and I never received it. When Moe found out, he paid out of his own pocket to have his tailor remake an extra Chem suit and sent it to me free of charge.

It really shocks and saddens me that he was scamming us the whole time.

maybe he just sent you the chem suit from the person down the list. :lol

Back