Updated Collection Video 2020! First Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a thing today.

I knew I was going to have plenty of hair left over after I was done with my Asmus Gandalf so I decided to do all hair for my Sideshow Premium Format. Happy with how he turned out! FB_IMG_1618346742184.jpgFB_IMG_1618346746222.jpgFB_IMG_1618346750028.jpgFB_IMG_1618346752394.jpgFB_IMG_1618346758119.jpgFB_IMG_1618346761345.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I love that Bruce the shark. It's one of the few items out there that I'd still like to add to my collection, but I haven't been able to bring myself to pay the price for one yet.
I saw go for it man. I remember years back I was planning to get it when it was $300. Then ended up skipping it due to so much other stuff hitting the wallet. Felt this time I best bite the bullet before the price jumps up again!. I also just ordered one of their barrels and scuba tank.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nice. Good song choice.

Love the 1/6 scale VHS tapes. Still the main format when the original film came out. I remember being in school and a friend of mine having a fixation on this movie. Only about 25 years ago :horror

Nice. Good song choice.

Love the 1/6 scale VHS tapes. Still the main format when the original film came out. I remember being in school and a friend of mine having a fixation on this movie. Only about 25 years ago :horror
Thanks man. Yeah I try to use mostly VHS for my displays up until 2000 (with a few exceptions) kinda to show a progression of the media with films along with it.

Still can't believe it's been 25 years already! I'm looking forward to the 4K steelbook end of the month too.

Back