Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Avengrz: Infinity Wor" sucked.

IW is less predictable than BR49.
6DuY.gif

The Harry Potter movies mostly sucked

I was thinking this was not an unpopular opinion. They all are boring. The Beasts one the most boring.

That's a fine choice for an unpopular opinion. I love Thor 3, leagues better than Justice League IMO.

The only thing I remember from either one is Superman fighting the JL. Soooooo winnar, JL.

^between the 2 movies, the most memorable moment was definitely Supes’ slow motion eye gaze turn to flash. However in every other way ragnarok was a better movie... would’ve loved it more if they fleshed out the characters more and toned down the humour. Especially that last one when Asgard went boom...

And then next time you see them... Dey all deadz, making the joke even more inappropriate :lol

Twhore Ragonrock is def one of the worst Marvel Comics related movies I've ever seen.
And I've seen all of them.

And I actually like the fan editted version of JL because it cuts most of the MCU-like paddin' which brings its character-driven story to live.

MMdgL.gif

I saw about half of one of the Harry Potter movies. Seemed like a kiddie movie. I was out after that.

The ride in Universal Studios was pretty good, though.

SnakeDoc

Reckon he means pulp noir?

That's definitely an unpopular opinion, for good reason. Putting the last jedi with blade runner is a crime lol

Also I don't know many people who liked JL

How's this though - green lantern was a good film

A childhood friend of mine asked me "if I ever watched the Godfather from the beginning to the end."

I said "nope". He said, "try it again and see what you're missing!"

So I tried watching the Godfather for the second time in my life...yeah, I still think it's boring, overrated, and I don't care for it.

And yeah, yeah, yeah I know I necro posted. Sue me. :nana:

Back