Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fifth Element does not live up to its praise.
Agree with your opinion of The Fifth Element. I never liked it and never understood what the big deal was.
Agree as well

Blade Runner is boring

Prey is better than Predator

Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars movie

Rogue One is a boring chore until you get to the final act

Civil War is one of the worst MCU movies

Prometheus is good
Can’t agree with any of that I’m afraid lol

Yeah I haven't watched past the first season either. I really enjoyed it but found Homelander to be such a creepy and despicable character that it kinda put me off wanting to see any more with him. And it feels like a show that gets off a little TOO much on being twisted and outrageous.
I think it’s kind of sweet actually

Last edited:
Primarily, those 3 I would say are the "tells". I'm under 40 myself and I'd say I've known a few people that share those viewpoints.

Not saying it's the case with everyone, but definitely does make me think of a certain demographic/age bracket when I see those sorts of views on those films. Especially, stuff like ROTS being the best.
Yeah I'm 48 and it did take me a while to fully love and appreciate some of those slower and artier scifi films like 2001 and Blade Runner. When I was younger I just had no patience for that kind of thing.

Yeah I'm 48 and it did take me a while to fully love and appreciate some of those slower and artier scifi films like 2001 and Blade Runner. When I was younger I just had no patience for that kind of thing.
2001 A Space Odyssey is without a doubt the worst movie that I have ever seen. Absolute garbage and I will never watch a single second of it again in all of my days.

It's so bad that I didn't even remember it to add it to my original list.

Darn it - given inflation and exchange rates that's about $3million Canadian :slap
I was even gonna set you up with my sister's friend's cousin's boyfriend's bookie's sister who I thought you'd like.

1663441856392.jpeg

I was even gonna set you up with my sister's friend's cousin's boyfriend's bookie's sister who I thought you'd like.

Looks like a catch (and - no offence - but I meant only on the end of a fishing line at the end of an uncleared UK canal).

Although . . . to be fair . . . appears to be heavy metal!

Back