LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can include it with swappable arms so maybe make them double jointed so we have the option. Similar with Kai x Eleven did with their Musashi Miyamoto figure, but in all honesty I rather just keep the arms fully articulated wrist, and all. I also don't mind single joint elbows.

They can innovate on the 2.0 in 5 years after they’ve been blown away by the sales of this guy decided they needed to do a second run, and we’ve gotten Sully, Chloe, Elena, and Sam.😉

This is my most anticipated release by far!

Just throwing this out there but this figure would look awesome with seamless wrists..
Seamless wrists looks good but you can't do much with them when it comes to posing a figure, like creating the pose of Nate reaching for his gun would be impossible and you would be pretty limited to only certain poses which is not what you want for a character like Nate, he also has a wrist watch and a wedding wring on his left hand so unless we make the watch somehow removeable we'd have to make every left arm with one and that's just not a viable option, not to mention all the hand poses he must have, like shooting, grabbing, sketching, punching, relaxed hand, that's 5 sets of arms for each arm, just doesn't make sense.

Seamless wrists looks good but you can't do much with them when it comes to posing a figure, like creating the pose of Nate reaching for his gun would be impossible and you would be pretty limited to only certain poses which is not what you want for a character like Nate, he also has a wrist watch and a wedding wring on his left hand so unless we make the watch somehow removeable we'd have to make every left arm with one and that's just not a viable option, not to mention all the hand poses he must have, like shooting, grabbing, sketching, punching, relaxed hand, that's 5 sets of arms for each arm, just doesn't make sense.

Understandable, but how about including only one interchangeable set of seamless arms for the "default" poster pose which is holding a gun with his right hand and a relaxed left hand? Since the watch is hiding his left wrist anyway, even only one seamless wrist is enough. I think this figure would benefit a lot from seamless wrists.

Another option is if it would be possible to make the body compatible with third party seamless forearm sets like the ones from Worldbox and Eleven X Kai? They use the standard double jointed elbows. Similar to Hot Toys interchangeable lightsaber arms.

3xwdJOf.png

Last edited:
Understandable, but how about including only one set of seamless arms for the "default" poster pose which is holding a gun with his right hand and a relaxed left hand? Since the watch is hiding his left wrist anyway, even only one seamless wrist is enough. I think this figure would benefit a lot from seamless wrists.

Another option is if it would be possible to make the body compatible with third party seamless forearm sets like the ones from Worldbox and Eleven X Kai? They use the standard double jointed elbows. Similar to Hot Toys interchangeable lightsaber arms.

3xwdJOf.png
This is what I was thinking as well. Maybe seamless open hands, fists and trigger hands with regular non seamless arms with various hands.

Idk, you can hide wrist joints pretty well without going seamless. If you look at Owen's custom Rick Grimes for instance, he's hidden the wrist joints where there's just a seamline instead of the noticeable full joint. Also, Nate's watch will hide one wrist joint, so is seeing the other one really that bad? For me personally, I don't mind it. I mean these are poseable figures and not statues afterall. The seamless arms look a little unnatural to me, at least the current ones on the market. Like someone mentioned in one of the Indy threads, the wrists look dislocated.

Like someone mentioned in one of the Indy threads, the wrists look dislocated.
Yeah that is from world box arms. The relaxed hands/arms have that weird pose where the wrist is at an angle. Kai did it with the first set of Musashi arms. I never understood those I prefer actual relaxed wrists.

I agree with R.R.X no seamless arms for Nate yet, as I myself rather the figure be well articulated at the wrists, Also there is pegs that are sized well enough that they are hidden when the hands are placed on it. And I think whatever Lim does it will be great regardless, so I'm just happy we are getting this figure at all. I do think they should be double jointed arms, and they can have good detail like their gunslinger, the sleeves can hide the joints. That also means the seamless arms is possible as a add on pack. And they can make a magnetic wrist seam for the left hand that can be removed so the watch can be added to it similar to what Owen did for his Rick Grimes arms. That is the best way the seamless arms can be added imo. But again I'll be happy with it as is.

Understandable, but how about including only one interchangeable set of seamless arms for the "default" poster pose which is holding a gun with his right hand and a relaxed left hand? Since the watch is hiding his left wrist anyway, even only one seamless wrist is enough. I think this figure would benefit a lot from seamless wrists.

3xwdJOf.png
Having just two seamless arms would be a more sensible solution but don't count on it right now, just trying to figure out a way to have the watch on there would be a challenge of it's own.

Our main focus is nailing the whole figure, we spent the majority of yesterday figuring out the clothes and making sure stuff like the boots, weapons, relics are as accurate as we can make them, we also have our best arstist working on the sculpts and then we will seperate the hair parts so Nate can have his iconic spiked quiff look as good as possible, our goal is to have a faithful representation of the character in 1/6 scale people can look at and say "THAT'S Nathan Drake." regardless of whether or not he has seamless wrists.

Having just two seamless arms would be a more sensible solution but don't count on it right now, just trying to figure out a way to have the watch on there would be a challenge of it's own.

Our main focus is nailing the whole figure, we spent the majority of yesterday figuring out the clothes and making sure stuff like the boots, weapons, relics are as accurate as we can make them, we also have our best arstist working on the sculpts and then we will seperate the hair parts so Nate can have his iconic spiked quiff look as good as possible, our goal is to have a faithful representation of the character in 1/6 scale people can look at and say "THAT'S Nathan Drake." regardless of whether or not he has seamless wrists.

The watch is hiding the left wrist any way so only one seamless right arm is enough :) No problem either way. I'm so excited for this release and I trust you and your team to deliver a great figure regardless of seamless arms or not.

What's the hype around seamless arms? What I'm missing? Personally I don't like them, I'm not that kind of collector who's into removing parts every time I want to change pose.Seamless arms limit articulation and poses,especially with such a character it won't work well. If Limtoys still decides to make one,I'd advise to sell body separately like Musashi figure. I still got the traditional version and gonna do same with Nate.
At this point we must be grateful and don't need to be too greedy,demanding things lol I'm sure Limtoys gonna do a great job.

What's the hype around seamless arms? What I'm missing? Personally I don't like them, I'm not that kind of collector who's into removing parts every time I want to change pose.Seamless arms limit articulation and poses,especially with such a character it won't work well. If Limtoys still decides to make one,I'd advise to sell body separately like Musashi figure. I still got the traditional version and gonna do same with Nate.
At this point we must be grateful and don't need to be too greedy,demanding things lol I'm sure Limtoys gonna do a great job.
I agree. But a growing number of collectors are starting to (or at least be more vocal than before) about seeing the wrist joint. I’ve always been of the mind that if you want a seamless look, buy a statue. I’d much prefer the articulation so that I can move the hands any way I need to in order to get the pose I’m looking for than be forced into a certain pose b/c of the limited/non existent articulation. The only problem I ever have with wrist joints is when their color isn’t remotely close to the skin tone of the hands and arms. HT is pretty good at matching the bare plastic of the wrist joint with the painted hands and arms.

Last edited:
I agree. But a growing number of collectors are starting to (or at least be more vocal than before) about seeing the wrist joint. I’ve always been of the kind that if you want a seamless look, but a statue. I’d much prefer the articulation to that I can move the hands any way I need to inorder to get the pose I’m looking for than be forced into a certain pose b/c of the limited/non existent articulation. The only problem I ever have with wrist joints is when their color isn’t remotely close to the skin tone of the hands and arms. HT is pretty good at matching the bare plastic of the wrist joint with the painted hands and arms.
Absolutely agree, I have no problem with visible joints in general, in the end of the day these are still action figures and as soon as face and body proportion is good I don't care about anything else much, visible joints are part of them,kinda makes them look cooler in my eyes lol I have seamless stuff and I call them statues. Hands are such a sensitive area, especially when you want a certain pose, seamless wrists gonna give you more headache than pleasure. I'm sure Limtoys won't have any skin color mismatch problems. Their skin textures are most impressive textures I've ever seen.

Absolutely agree, I have no problem with visible joints in general, in the end of the day these are still action figures and as soon as face and body proportion is good I don't care about anything else much, visible joints are part of them,kinda makes them look cooler in my eyes lol I have seamless stuff and I call them statues. Hands are such a sensitive area, especially when you want a certain pose, seamless wrists gonna give you more headache than pleasure. I'm sure Limtoys won't have any skin color mismatch problems. Their skin textures are most impressive textures I've ever seen.
I agree also. In the end of the day keeping the articulation at the wrist makes more sense to me then not having any. Knowing Lim whatever they are doing for the body I know it will be as good as their Gunslinger in terms of detail.

Some updates, we got the first version of the outfit last week and it looks really good but we need to fix some materials and details, we have also modified our main strong body to match Nate's waist-to-height ratio, the accessories and base are all done and printed, head sculpt is still in 3D development but almost finished, announcement is still planned for this summer.

Some updates, we got the first version of the outfit last week and it looks really good but we need to fix some materials and details, we have also modified our main strong body to match Nate's waist-to-height ratio, the accessories and base are all done and printed, head sculpt is still in 3D development but almost finished, announcement is still planned for this summer.
Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Oh I'm so hyped and ready to see how it looks and the mintue he goes up I'll be getting two. Lol hope this release is a success so we can get Nate's scottland outfit and his friends.

Back