LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well well looks like i've missed the party ! Nathan Drake huh ? Can't wait to see it !
I like the games a lot but i don't feel like owning any figure of it...
But i still can't wait to follow the project, it's going to be a killer release.
Thanks for all the support man, miss chatting with you.

I don't think so. I imagine Lim will make a new body for him as Nate is fit but not really a big guy the body for Arthur is specifically meant for him.
He's actually way bigger and taller than Arthur, but we'll change the body to match his physique better.

I see what you guys mean.
b28cb8ef7282df40bbc3a2a1fe9e592a.jpg
8fe7f5d6f65a722ba292cfdd29f5080f.jpg
f7a06be02522aa9a26a3b6e205ce55d5.jpg

What do you anticipate will be announced first, this or the 1/6 Joel and Ellie? Just curious what to look out for after outlaw dude 2.0

Wow guys nothing of the sort haha, it's got something do with the accessories, something really cool looking for the standard base.
I am guessing the base could have gold coins all over and space to display each artifact/accessorie from every game like the swords in this one:
VTS-toys-VM-042DX-cloud-strife-1-6-scale-figure-deluxe-former-1st-class-soldier-final-fantasy-...jpg

I'm so happy I'm not late to the party like I was with Gunslinger first time! I have never played games till now,never had playstation before and I was always side eyeing bc franchise copied Lara games back then and there was always a war between fandoms lol but since I played the games, I fell in love with Nathy lol
As soon as I reached the fourth game , first thing I thought was ''I want a figure'' bc he looks so good in that game!Feeling blessed now and even happier that Limtoys is making one bc he will look amazing! I'm not worried about anything, he will be top notch :love :1-1: :pray::clap

Attachments

• elsa-give-it-to-me.gif
    elsa-give-it-to-me.gif
    347 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back