UNIVERSAL MONSTERS!! Thread Dedicated the Movie Monsters that started it ALL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reworked the Chaney Phantom figure.

There's a new body, shirt, hands and cape. The rest is all original. Repainted the head and hands, and added magnets to the boots.
Base is from KP.

DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0127.JPG

Those old sculpts still hold up pretty well when given a good repaint. Really hoping KP or even Sideshow would revisit these again. The original Karloff got me into the 1:6 world - back when you could buy these at ToysRUs!

I love your work on The Phantom displayed above! Bravo! As for more high end and super expensive Universal Monsters: I am afraid I would have to either be very selective, or sit them out. After 3 decades plus of collecting: I am out of room for goodies.

I love your work on The Phantom displayed above! Bravo! As for more high end and super expensive Universal Monsters: I am afraid I would have to either be very selective, or sit them out. After 3 decades plus of collecting: I am out of room for goodies.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm winding down in the hobby myself, but a really well made Karloff or Barrymore would be hard to resist.

Back