Tweeterhead: Two-Face Maquette 1:6 and 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1yn8L2F.jpg[img]

So far, so good! Really hope the black and white suit isn’t just a render tease. Got to love what digital sculpting has done for detailing. 10 years ago we couldn’t have hoped for fabric texture details. Truly beautiful details.

From their latest newsletter:

Small update since we lasted talked Two-Face - but he is finally off to paint, so he is THAT MUCH CLOSER to being done... We are pretty confident that you are all going to love this Two-Face Maquette. AND we can finally, OFFICIALLY announce that he will be available in BOTH 1/6th and 1/4th scales! So let the celebration begin!

It's great news, I wonder what sort of throne he will have? ;)
Probably just me, but I really don't care for the "throne" type statues personally or overly big display bases. Similarly to how the are ppl who will clutter up each detolf shelf in their display irks me. They call it an "environment" when it really just looks their figures became hoarders over the years. I prefer something fairly simple. Some stuff going on like the new Penguin and Ivy PFs is probably the max I'd go for.

Probably just me, but I really don't care for the "throne" type statues personally or overly big display bases. Similarly to how the are ppl who will clutter up each detolf shelf in their display irks me. They call it an "environment" when it really just looks their figures became hoarders over the years. I prefer something fairly simple. Some stuff going on like the new Penguin and Ivy PFs is probably the max I'd go for.
I agree with you in terms of the cluttered/hoarding style of display. Less is more IMO

However, I quite like a good throne piece. I have their joker on order, and would love a 1/4 aquaman on throne!

I like these sort of pieces when it fits the character - the Joker on throne piece really suits the character's ego, his manic energy and was basically a treasure trove of character references over the years.
But I don't think its a good choice for every character.
Batman villains overall maybe fit the theme more than most, but I also dont like the idea of it for every character - Riddler would probably suit that kind of style imo but say, Freeze and Scarecrow, wouldn't.
So long as what their enviroment/base/accessories/set-dressing doesn't undermine the characer/their presence I think they can do great things. For example the Prime 1 Hush Ivy piece is a long-time fave of mine as it all just enhances Ivy's character - whereas the upcoming Prime 1 Gandalf piece where he is perched ontop of a giant Balrog's head just looks silly to me.

Superman on throne would be pretty stupid lol

View attachment 634253
Ah! You say that but its all about presentation!
What about Superman on a throne made out of the crystal of the Fortress of Solitude embedded with the symbol of the House of El, holding the bottled city of Kandor in one hand, or the Phantom Zone projector or other items traditionally found in the fortress!
Now conceptually, I agree Superman on a throne shouldn't work, and yet I bet its still doable.

Ah! You say that but its all about presentation!
What about Superman on a throne made out of the crystal of the Fortress of Solitude embedded with the symbol of the House of El, holding the bottled city of Kandor in one hand, or the Phantom Zone projector or other items traditionally found in the fortress!
Now conceptually, I agree Superman on a throne shouldn't work, and yet I bet its still doable.
I'd just be thinking of how cold his butt would be

There are some good looking concepts if you Google it, I just don't see supes sitting down. He's a stand up kinda guy to me!

If the line was purely thrones you could actually have a lot of fun with some characters. Harvey would clearly have one that looks different on half.

So far seems about as perfect as you could hope for a Two-face statue. Wonder what the exclusive might be? Swap out colors on the burnt face and hand maybe? Green vs purple/reddish?

So far seems about as perfect as you could hope for a Two-face statue. Wonder what the exclusive might be? Swap out colors on the burnt face and hand maybe? Green vs purple/reddish?
A BTAS style one plus a more realistic version at a minimum

I’m happy Tweeterhead is taking a chance making Two-face because I need more bat villains in my collection besides the Joker.
I preordered the Penguin from SS,and I’ll be happy to support and preorder this as well.

I’m happy Tweeterhead is taking a chance making Two-face because I need more bat villains in my collection besides the Joker.
I preordered the Penguin from SS,and I’ll be happy to support and preorder this as well.
I'd love to see Tweeter release a classic 1/4 Ra's al Ghul, Deadshot, and a Perez Deathstroke. I'd buy all of those 3 in a heartbeat if they look good. I also need a 1/4 classic Martian Manhunter to finish off my Big 7 JL lineup. Those 4 pieces would finish off my 1/4 DC collection.

Last edited:
Back