Tweeterhead: Two-Face Maquette 1:6 and 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
dA5Vutp.jpg

About time! Hopefully the black and white is a tease of the outfit. Always loved the black and white suit. Captures that duality of good and evil so perfectly. His other looks can but fun but black and white is where it’s at!

Two-Face has like no presence in the statue game, nice to see something finally come out for him.

About time! Hopefully the black and white is a tease of the outfit. Always loved the black and white suit. Captures that duality of good and evil so perfectly. His other looks can but fun but black and white is where it’s at!
Definitely! A black and white suit is where it's at as far as I'm concerned.

Two-Face has like no presence in the statue game, nice to see something finally come out for him.
I really liked P1's Arkham Knight Two Face statue. If that was released in 1/4 scale, I definitely would've picked it up.

Pretty sad when Tweeterhead does a Two Face before Sideshow
Too true, but we still don't know if Tweeter will release Harvey in 1/4 scale. I love the recent Tweeter Aquaman but they're only releasing him in 1/6 scale. I'd replace my OG Aquaman PF with the Tweeter Aquaman if they would've released it in 1/4 scale.

Too true, but we still don't know if Tweeter will release Harvey in 1/4 scale. I love the recent Tweeter Aquaman but they're only releasing him in 1/6 scale. I'd replace my OG Aquaman PF with the Tweeter Aquaman if they would've released it in 1/4 scale.
I agree 100%, is such a shame we don't know when the next 1/4 aquaman is coming

Back