Statue Tweeterhead Skeletor Life Sie bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U already have him? He is perfect. For mine the distribution tells November :( They will probably deliver it on foot (with European green-deal idiocy).
Yes, I got him in yesterday. The packing could have been done a little better, but aside form that he's fantastic. At least in my opinion. I am probably going to add some translucent purple to the armor to get a more vintage look to him, but he is huge and has a lot of presence to him.

So finally I got mine. 697/1000. He is perfect. Thanks to buying at local eshop, there was 0 postage and the price was 999 USD (preordered when preorders started) compared to buying from Sideshow with 630 USD postage and plus VAT plus customs fee. The only disadvantage is how slow the European distribution is (4 months later than rest of the world).

EDIT: Today´s confirmation that Skeletor IS in fact master of evil. When I was trying to get the shipper to the attic (where I have all the shippers and boxes stored), the shipper was exactly 1 cm bigger than the opening to the attic. I thought I could hear Skeletor laughing. So I had to open the shipper, take out the insides, flatten it, get it to the attic and put it together again. Well played, Skeletor, well played.

Attachments

• DSC03801.JPG
    DSC03801.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Who of you already have the bust, do you have it in the open or do you have some display case for it? I am thinking about acrylic cover, as glass one would be too heavy (also I have no space for another display case). Some ideas? There is no display case in the market, big enough for him, only custom I think. So far I placed him on the display case in which I have mostly SW statues. But the dust will be a problem soon and it is very inconvenient to take him down every week to clean (quite heavy).

Attachments

• DSC03806.JPG
    DSC03806.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
Back