Statue Tweeterhead MOTU Teela 1/5 maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, I couldn't load this thread for a few days. In fact, this forum was iffy for me the past few days. Now it's loading again.

Anyway ...this is an outstanding sculpt of Teela. Couldn't resist the EX.

Not sure Tweeterhead are going to be able to stick with the current Sideshow shipping estimate of July 2022. Would not surprise me at all if it released sometime very late 2022. I still hope Tweeterhead will announce preorders for Trap Jaw and Beastman soon.

Tweeterhead’s newsletter this week said we should see the 1/6 He-Man and Battle Cat go up very soon but they don’t want to have too many ‘heavy hitters’ go up at once so they sound they’ll be putting off Trap Jaw a bit to space things out more.

Well I was proven wrong!! Just got my tracking notice from sideshow for my Teela EX preorder! It's great that sideshow are dealing with TH sales and shipping now. It's crazy that I'll receive Teela before the Minion from TH!!

Either way, definitely glad it's on the way!! Pics and review up next weekend!

Well I was proven wrong!! Just got my tracking notice from sideshow for my Teela EX preorder! It's great that sideshow are dealing with TH sales and shipping now. It's crazy that I'll receive Teela before the Minion from TH!!

Either way, definitely glad it's on the way!! Pics and review up next weekend!
That is great, happy for you. So if Sideshow is handling distribution, that means I will get my Teela as quickly as Cara Dune (that I have not received yet, even though US customers got her in January).

She turned out great!!

20220620_194705.jpg

20220620_194729.jpg

Finally arrived to me too. Day one preorder - compare when US customers got her and when European (if not buying directly from Sideshow). Great statue, only need Sorceress and good guys will be complete for me, then will concentrate only on evil warriors, horde and snake-men (if any are made).

Attachments

• DSC03677.JPG
    DSC03677.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Back