Tweeterhead: MOTU - He-Man on Battle Cat 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
W9J4ZFs.jpg

7GEhP1f.jpg

tGfQAmE.jpg

This will be the first piece in a new 1:6 scale line that doesn't update or reimagine the characters, straight classic all the way.

I haven't collected He-Man since I was a kid but this and a Skeletor would be all I would need/want.

This will be the first piece in a new 1:6 scale line that doesn't update or reimagine the characters, straight classic all the way.

Agreed, classic He-Man right here. Every time I come back to this it looks even better and better. I mean, a totally ripped barbarian dude riding an armored tiger; why would anyone want to mess with such an awesome premise?!

So is it confirmed they are making a separate 1/6 line from the 1/5 line? With same characters?

Agreed, classic He-Man right here. Every time I come back to this it looks even better and better. I mean, a totally ripped barbarian dude riding an armored tiger; why would anyone want to mess with such an awesome premise?!

Classic but not Filmation, correct?

The He-Man & Battle Cat "Classic" Deluxe Maquette is FINISHED!!! Final prototype is APPROVED, the photo gallery is shot, and this amazing pair is ready to solicit SOON!... like, this month soon! Maybe even in the next week or so soon... So be ready!

SolOg2D.jpg

Even in 1/6, this should be pretty damn big. Looking forward to seeing dimensions and switch-outs (if any). Hope there's an unmasked portrait for Battle Cat.

Saw this in person at Monsterpalooza today. It's massive, able to hold its own next to the 1:1 Skeletor bust quite well. The presence is also quite impressive. Caught my eye more than anything else they had on display -- and they had some great stuff.

PXL-20220604-182359674.jpg

Can't wait to see the switch-outs for this, and of course, for the inevitable Skeletor on Panthor.

isn't Tweeterhead the company that likes to do 1/6 and 1/4 of the same statue?

This Battlecat/He-man has got to be the most requested one for a size up.

Back