True 1/6 scale BVS BAT SIGNAL by Jazzinc Dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BvS symbol. Something didn't look right on the website. The symbol is slightly different and not big enough.
I mentioned it a while back but no one seemed to care.

Top one is what they used, bottom is what it should be.

Signal Symbol.jpg
T

Top one is what they used, bottom is what it should be.

Last edited:
I finally found time to unbox this Bat signal and over all its pretty awesome. The additional bat emblems are a great addition also. With that said, I was hyped about this when I first PO'd it approx 2 years ago but not so much anymore since my collection has gone a bit of a different direction so I may end up selling it.

I ordered my Jazzinc Bat-signal over 2 years ago now, it shipped on Oct 11, landed in a Fed Ex hub in Memphis, TN on Oct 13 where all tracking stopped and is now confirmed as "lost" by a Fed Ex operator. I was told to tell the sender to file a claim and figure it out with them. Ugh.

Edit: Fed Ex will take 2 weeks to search for this missing bat-searchlight.

Last edited:
So FedEx found my signal after a claim was filed and I received it. The outer box was pretty beaten up but the signal itself was okay except for the internal magnet that holds the symbol. No problem, I’ll just reglue it… but I have to unscrew the pieces and two of the screws are stripped and one blocked off by a wheel piece. So I’ve got a repair job ahead of me before I can enjoy this beast. But at least it’s here and no catastrophic damage sustained.

So FedEx found my signal after a claim was filed and I received it. The outer box was pretty beaten up but the signal itself was okay except for the internal magnet that holds the symbol. No problem, I’ll just reglue it… but I have to unscrew the pieces and two of the screws are stripped and one blocked off by a wheel piece. So I’ve got a repair job ahead of me before I can enjoy this beast. But at least it’s here and no catastrophic damage sustained.

That had happened to mine. Also with the screws but only one of them. I left that one in and the cover swivelled away giving me access so you can do it with leaving any one single screw in.

Another way you could do it is to use the second magnet, tip the lens down and shake the loose one towards the lens. Attach the 2nd magnet through the lens to hold the inside on in place.

Thanks. I used needle nose pliers to gradually work the screws off so that was fun but I now have full access to the internals. The magnet had attached itself to the led so shaking it wouldn't help, which I'm glad as a scratched lens would have been far more annoying.

Back