Trick R Treat Sam by Trick or Treat Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figure was just announced!

Screenshot_20210731-165752_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165816_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165837_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165737_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165726_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165707_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165908_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165929_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-165918_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-165803_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-165803_Facebook.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I wonder how close in size this will be compared to the Retro cloth Neca 8" version. And will it be worth the (expected) higher price?

Man I’m excited I remember these customs years ago I forgot who did them though I can’t wait to get this

Man I’m excited I remember these customs years ago I forgot who did them though I can’t wait to get this
There were two custom versions... one by Rainman and one by Caine Productions. Caine Productions is... Alexander Ray, who showcased Sam in the video. So this is Alex getting to do an officially licensed release of the figure he did years back, but new and improved!

Oh no way!! That’s awesome I didn’t realize that I remember wanting one so bad but I couldn’t afford it at the time so this is my second chance I’m thrilled also I’m really excited about those ghosts of Halloween mini statues from the kids dressed up for Halloween early 1900’s what an awesome concept

I wonder how close in size this will be compared to the Retro cloth Neca 8" version. And will it be worth the (expected) higher price?
Here is the NECA Retro next to my Custom 1:6 Sam I made years back. The Retro is more in scale with 1:8.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-223808_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-223808_Instagram.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 82
Here is the NECA Retro next to my Custom 1:6 Sam I made years back. The Retro is more in scale with 1:8.
Thanks for the size comparison. I'm definitely gonna get this one. I just wish they had more 1/6 figures reveals. Still stoked about the upcoming Art figure! If they keep the prices where they are currently, I will probably buy every 1/6 figure that they make...lol.

Neither the film nor character has ever been high on my list, but on a few occasions I looked into the Neca Retro because it was a cheap clothed figure. Tried (and failed) to convince myself he would work for 1/6.

The thing that's making TOTS' 1/6 appealing is actually the diorama base. Sam would look good sitting on the kerb.

Wow, I'm shocked we're getting a 1/6 Sam!

Love this movie, a favorite to watch every Halloween.

Thanks for the size comparison. I'm definitely gonna get this one. I just wish they had more 1/6 figures reveals. Still stoked about the upcoming Art figure! If they keep the prices where they are currently, I will probably buy every 1/6 figure that they make...lol.
Don't worry... we're working on many more unannounced 1/6 figures 😁

Great looking release by tots! I know I won't ever get rid of my custom. The details with the head sculpt and paint is just amazing! But I really like this movie so I might have to get the tots also and display him with the sack head. I always loved that run of Sam figures Caine made. And looks like his mainstream release with tots is going to be just as good if not better than the limited run he made. (Bummer for everyone that has that run but still happy for everyone else) It is just awesome that all this 1/6 horror is coming.
IMG_20210728_223235_610.jpg

I'm guessing you work for Tots. If so, that's AWESOME news!
Thanks! I've been working on the accessories for most of the upcoming action figures outside of the Halloween franchise, yeah. I did a couple of the items in the '78 Halloween accessory pack that went up for preorder a few months ago, and I've been working on a lot of stuff that hasn't been shown or announced yet. It's exciting but also tough to not be able to show anyone!

Thanks! I've been working on the accessories for most of the upcoming action figures outside of the Halloween franchise, yeah. I did a couple of the items in the '78 Halloween accessory pack that went up for preorder a few months ago, and I've been working on a lot of stuff that hasn't been shown or announced yet. It's exciting but also tough to not be able to show anyone!
Truly jealous of your position. I'm excited by this news though. I'm really hoping that one of those unannounced characters is a captain of a basketball team.

Back