Trick or Treat Studios Tarman and Trioxin barrel accessory display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the barrel even going up for PO anymore?? I can’t see it in the TOTS catalogue. Fingers crossed they haven’t cancelled it.🤞🤞
I swear, I’m gonna pull a hissy-fit if they cancelled on us!

Last edited:
I got Tar Man not that bad. Not hot toys, but not bad.

I doubt another company will do it, so yeah if it's around 150 why not?

Didnt like their version, so made my own.

IMG_5420.jpeg

Looks great. If the TOTS figure looked more like this I may have bought it. Or if it was $75 or something. How did ya go about making this?
The head is a ebay purchase.

The body is Coolmodel metal skeleton, then added black hot glue over a black body suit.

Cool. I didn't even know they made colored hot glue sticks. I just checked them out. What body suit did you use? And was this the skeleton?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2257486214...-GBm1-9Q3G&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Yep! The body suit was basically a cheap black body suit. I was gonna use the bidy suit under the stormtroopers 1/6 but i found a cheaper one.

I cut the body suit in a bunch of strategic areas the let the bikes show through, based off alot of screen shots, The slowly added the hot glue in layers.

The toughest part was giving the body some motion points. Its much harder in the upper body, the lower body was mostly hidden by another layer of fabric that acted like a skirt, if you look at the still from the film, they did something similar.

Practice with the hot glue for a bit, and use a toothpick for minor adjustments. Also I recommend a 2 stage glue gun for more control.

Back