Trick or Treat Studios Halloween Kills 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Revealed at Boston Fan Expo!

IMG_1978.jpg

I saw one at a spirit Halloween store a week ago and the sculpt of the mask was fine but the paint on it was pretty poor compared to their prototype pics. I felt the 2018 mask turned about better because the fake burned look just didn’t come out convincingly enough to me. But I suppose you can only ask so much from a $60 mask.

All TOTS mask needs rehauls one way or another. Its the best value for what you get when not going the $300+ custom route.

Looks pretty cool. I’m not sure if I would want this version or not though since I don’t have another version of Michael, and I wasn’t a huge fan of the 2018 film. Maybe I’ll see what NECA does for Halloween Kills though.

Looks pretty cool. I’m not sure if I would want this version or not though since I don’t have another version of Michael, and I wasn’t a huge fan of the 2018 film. Maybe I’ll see what NECA does for Halloween Kills though.
They already showed theirs. And if awful is what you are looking for, then they hit that mark.

Back