Trick or Treat Studios Halloween 3 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a long time Halloween III was my favourite in the 'series', because it was so creepy and mean spirited...and Michael Myers wasn't in it. lol

I didn't start to appreciate Michael until later, when I realised the significance of the '78 Halloween.

It is ironic that the intention with III to make Halloween an anthology series was sort of fulfilled, since we ended up with so many reboots, restarts and versions of Michael!

Looking forward to TOTS' trick or treaters as they represent yet more variety for collection. Their Sam would also fit in alongside the unsuspecting kids.

For a long time Halloween III was my favourite in the 'series', because it was so creepy and mean spirited...and Michael Myers wasn't in it. lol

I didn't start to appreciate Michael until later, when I realised the significance of the '78 Halloween.

It is ironic that the intention with III to make Halloween an anthology series was sort of fulfilled, since we ended up with so many reboots, restarts and versions of Michael!

Looking forward to TOTS' trick or treaters as they represent yet more variety for collection. Their Sam would also fit in alongside the unsuspecting kids.
H78 will always be # 1 for me but man do I love certain parts of H3.

I like it in a different way than a monster movie. It's just bizarre. It has a Stephen King kind of vibe. And that frikn jingle still gives me the creeps.

I like it in a different way than a monster movie. It's just bizarre. It has a Stephen King kind of vibe. And that frikn jingle still gives me the creeps.

I just re watched it again. I'd actually forgotten all about the robots and the Stepford Wives type ending. lol

The bugs and snakes coming out of the masks is still shocking.

The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it is very nasty, especially considering Cochran's plot was being perpetrated against children.

I'd also forgotten that Michael (and Laurie) actually do make appearances, as Halloween is playing on some of the TVs.

It's almost time kids. Don't forget the big giveaway at 9. Watch the magic pumpkin...

h3-trickortreater-figures-group_2.png
h3-trickortreater-figures-melted_1.png
h3-trickortreater-figures-skull-head1_1.png
h3-trickortreater-figures-skull-head2_1.png
h3-trickortreater-figures-pumpkin-head1_1.png
h3-trickortreater-figures-pumpkin-head2_1.png
h3-trickortreater-figures-witch-head1_1.png
h3-trickortreater-figures-witch-head2_1.png

They do look great (if pricey). But what a missed opportunity not to give Little Buddy his outfit from the test screening. Would have been the perfect display piece for the pumpkin mask.

My Order came in from Mad about horror today, I ordered Sam from Trick r Treat and H3 Trio, The Set is a Little Pricy but Everything is super well made this time, the sculpts are all amazing. But unfortunately my sam figure didn't even come with the sidewalk base. It's been pulling teeth trying to talk to tots about the issue. basically If you don't order from them directly they will do nothing about it. so hopefully mad about horror fixes the issue.

IMG_20230707_172307.jpg
IMG_20230707_174418_788.jpg
IMG_20230707_175242_960.jpg
IMG_20230707_174830_312.jpg

Back