Trick or Treat Studios Halloween 3 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced at Boston Fan Expo... all 3 figures!

And the TV that plays the song and flashes the mind control pumpkin image.... made by yours truly šŸ˜Š.

IMG_1980.jpg
IMG_1981.jpg

With this set, the Kills figure and everything else coming. TOTS are absolutely killing it!!

It's actually a fun little movie, and definitely a good Halloween seasonal watch.
One of the best if not the best villain monologues in horror movie history right up there with the original Thing end monologue.

Also the Stop It finale is freaking legendary love love love it.

The ladies death aftermath in the motel is freaking brutal looking.

The trick or treat scenes are awesome!

The soundtrack is awesome!

With all that being said the overall movie is just ok lol

I'm a huge fan of the movie! Calling it Halloween 3, though, instead of just Season of the Witch sorta doomed it from the start. I saw it in the theater back in the day and wasn't disappointed by the lack of Myers, maybe because I had seen Siskel & Ebert first and knew what to expect. Depending on price, I'll no doubt get these. I already have the Neca 3 pack but what the heck!

Tots is killing it....but mark my words...if they get greedy they will lose all the momentum......and they can take it up with me....here on this site.

Tots is killing it....but mark my words...if they get greedy they will lose all the momentum......and they can take it up with me....here on this site.
Iā€™m hoping the highest these go are 180. But, Im setting myself up for the H2, HK, and H3 to be in the 200 range.

Back